Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Participate in trials

Hi Dr. Young,
    i understand there are plans of trials in china and in the us starting next year.
    i was wondering how one would go about participating? or be considered as a candidate?
    thanks,
    julia

Originally posted by juju10 View Post
    Hi Dr. Young,
    i understand there are plans of trials in china and in the us starting next year.
    i was wondering how one would go about participating? or be considered as a candidate?
    thanks,
    julia
    All the trials are announced on http://clinicaltrials.gov and also of course on carecure. None of them are recruiting in the U.S. yet. When the U.S. trials start in the U.S., you would need to contact the participating centers. I will post specific instructions here.

Wise.

Comment

my family is moving to hong kong in november, is this website where i should apply for china as well?

Comment

Call the chinascinnet office in hK. Wise

Comment

dr.wise , whats the latest from china

Comment

Good news coming from India as well. The Apollo Group is planning to start USBC cell trial in India. They should get the goahead by The Medical council of India by early next year !

Comment

That is really good news dear Lakboy.

Will the trials be free or not? What will be criteria? Will take old injuries and also from other countries? I m sure you can give all information.

Comment

Jawaid, The trials will be for indians and they will be free.

Comment

Will they be doing all kind of injury patients including lower lumbar injuries or not?

Comment

C-5 to T-10 inclusive .ASIA A and ASIA B

Comment

wise young combien de personnes avaient déjà recruté pour hong kong?

Comment

hello
                        wise young you how many people had already recruited for clinical trials in Hong Kong?

thank you for advance the response

Comment

a response please professor

Comment

wise YOUNG told you that you had made ​​a request to include the Chinese patients had you had an answer?

Comment

8 people have been transplanted in Hong Kong. The HKSCIFund told me that they would raise the money for inclusion of some patients from China to HK.

Wise.

Comment

Working...
                              X