Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by futureDoctor View Post
    Kguffey84,

I know you are getting lots of bashing either directly or indirectly , but I admire your decision, I know its not easy considering the cost, and unproven stem cell therapy well at least to most of us.
    As Steve Jobs said, “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.''

So, if you have enuf money, its better to try something than waiting on a cure until you slowly fade away ...... thanks for the videos !
    thank you very much for your wise and caring words, i could not have put it better myself! =D

Comment

So, if you have enuf money, its better to try something than waiting on a cure until you slowly fade away ...... thanks for the videos !
      Good reasoning but flawed conclusion.
      Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Kguffey84,

I know you are getting lots of bashing either directly or indirectly , but I admire your decision, I know its not easy considering the cost, and unproven stem cell therapy well at least to most of us.
        The therapy is unproven to everyone.

But he didn't have 'enuf' money.
        He had to beg for it.

Instead of going to one of the few clinicians who has been universally exposed as a hoax, he could have tried something like higher education or employment while he was waiting on a cure.

Comment

Kguffey84,

As Steve Jobs said, “When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: “If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.''

THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY BAD IDEA!

1) your promoting and keeping stem cell tourism alive and well.
          2) this make it so easy for the nay sayers to say, "see stem cell therapy doesnt work and never will"
          3) you put your health at danger, what will those cells do or turn into in the near or distant future.

gees, i'll stop there.............your money, your body, your health. cheers!
          "I'm manic as hell-
          But I'm goin' strong-
          Left my meds on the sink again-
          My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

I just watched your new video update...any improvements yet? I don't know how you were when you started.
            Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

many have posted here estatically about their treatments in India, all where short term CC celebraties all ended in oblivion Amanda Boxtel was one off them

Comment

Originally posted by gurly2356 View Post
                I just watched your new video update...any improvements yet? I don't know how you were when you started.
                hey, only improvements so far is some more sensation lower limbs and left fingers moving much more now.

Comment

Originally posted by kguffey84 View Post
                  hey, only improvements so far is some more sensation lower limbs and left fingers moving much more now.
                  Thanks for the update Kohl. Glad to hear things are still improving...
                  Rick

Comment

Kohl< thanks for posting videos. I think that it is great that you are keeping a video blog to show your progress through your treatment. Also great that you can hopefully help people get an inside look at what takes place over there. I know making the decision to go there was not an easy one. I think you are very brave and I admire your courage. 3 months in a foreign country and some culture shock to throw in there too. Haters gonna Hate. Keep up the great work my friend. I wish you all the best.

Keith
                    www.KeithLarocque.com

Comment

Originally posted by rjames View Post
                      Thanks for the update Kohl. Glad to hear things are still improving...
                      Rick
                      you're welcome and thanks Rick!

Comment

Originally posted by K-dog View Post
                        Kohl< thanks for posting videos. I think that it is great that you are keeping a video blog to show your progress through your treatment. Also great that you can hopefully help people get an inside look at what takes place over there. I know making the decision to go there was not an easy one. I think you are very brave and I admire your courage. 3 months in a foreign country and some culture shock to throw in there too. Haters gonna Hate. Keep up the great work my friend. I wish you all the best.

Keith
                        welcome, an all above^^^ true man and thanks

Comment

sorry been awhile!

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos?feature=mhee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZs_59OtnGE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJKv2fS3rKw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_t0crmYnJg

hope some of you enjoy!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9vEG6ZKrh8

most recent update, enjoy!