No announcement yet.

Kohl Guffey India HESC therapy vlog blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello, I have tried geeta shroff and posted about it here also, plz go thru my posts. it doesnt work. Amanda Boxtel tried Geeta Shroff for 3 years and she is still not walking.Its a sham ! Plz dont waste ur money !

Comment

Its sad things like that are happening. Wake up.. Would better of going to good college and do something after you graduate. Just my 2 cents ...

Comment

$53,000 for injections into arms/legs?? Did you know the spinal cord runs vertically from brain to tailbone?

They saw you rollin' from a mile away.

No one else better be considering this.

Comment

Originally posted by rjames View Post
          Kohl,
          thanks for posting your update. If you frequent this site much you know how much everyone wants to find a legitimate successful treatment for SCI. I would urge you to document as much as you can about your procedure, progress, physical changes, time frames from injections to changes, types and quantities of cells they are giving you, etc.

It's really shocking that you did not have an extensive ASIA exam before the procedure to gauge recovery. Anyway I wish you nothing but the best.....
          Rick, i'll do my best and thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lakboy View Post
            hello, I have tried geeta shroff and posted about it here also, plz go thru my posts. it doesnt work. Amanda Boxtel tried Geeta Shroff for 3 years and she is still not walking.Its a sham ! Plz dont waste ur money !
            its varies with people i must say.. you need change "it doesnt work" to it is not guaranteed to work my friend. it is changing me in ways. so for me it is working, and many others. its not demanded for just to walk again, Boxtel DID see improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by NowhereMan View Post
              $53,000 for injections into arms/legs?? Did you know the spinal cord runs vertically from brain to tailbone?

They saw you rollin' from a mile away.

No one else better be considering this.
              the spinal cord runs vertically? wow.. would've never guess that! i put a reason why injections in legs and arms buddy. I get them directly to spine also.

Comment

Thanks for keeping us updated, Kguffey84 - How did you get your SCI, if I may ask?
                - Best of luck, and please don't let any negative comments keep you away from here - many of us are curious of what is going on over there.
                "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Originally posted by topperf View Post
                  Thanks for keeping us updated, Kguffey84 - How did you get your SCI, if I may ask?
                  - Best of luck, and please don't let any negative comments keep you away from here - many of us are curious of what is going on over there.
                  no problem, i have an iv in right now, i raced motocrosss, was in wreck march 2008.

and thanks, i dont sweat the little things

Comment

If Geeta Shroff really believed in what she was doing wouldn't she want to PROVE that it works? She is not going to do clinical trials now but why isn't she doing independent ASIA Exams?

What do you know about the cells they are injecting?
                    Are they Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified?
                    Are the HLA matched?

KG, I wish you the best. I wish her treatment worked but there is no proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      If Geeta Shroff really believed in what she was doing wouldn't she want to PROVE that it works? She is not going to do clinical trials now but why isn't she doing independent ASIA Exams?

What do you know about the cells they are injecting?
                      Are they Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Certified?
                      Are the HLA matched?

KG, I wish you the best. I wish her treatment worked but there is no proof.
                      she does different test before you start treatment, the test yOur connections from brain to different parts of your body and you get it done agian before you leave.

the cells are a 14 day old embryo derived from a couple in 2001, she can regenerate, freeze and store them. they are split in two lines, neuron and mucscular, neuron for brain and spinal rrelated, muscular for whatever idk.

other question cant answer, but HLA should not matter for cell type

Comment

Ask her how the transplanted cells survive.
                        Immunosuppressant? Selective calpain inhibitors? Anything?

Comment

Originally posted by captainwelch View Post
                          Ask her how the transplanted cells survive.
                          Immunosuppressant? Selective calpain inhibitors? Anything?
                          i'll ask her, but as part of her protocol she's probably very unlikely to tell me...

Comment

You are paying her, she should answer every question you ask.

Comment

Originally posted by kguffey84 View Post
                              i'll ask her, but as part of her protocol she's probably very unlikely to tell me...
                              No comment

Comment

Originally posted by kguffey84 View Post
                                the cells are a 14 day old embryo derived from a couple in 2001, she can regenerate, freeze and store them. they are split in two lines, neuron and mucscular, neuron for brain and spinal rrelated, muscular for whatever idk.

other question cant answer, but HLA should not matter for cell type

You shelled out $53K and didn't you even get answers to these basic questions??

Wow.

I hope you get more than you deserve.

Comment

Working...
                                X