X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paolocipolla View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Two Millions from McDonald's Canada...

That makes me think we could ask McDonald's around the world to do the same. I have always loved McDonald's BTW..
    Yeah, they already have ronald Mcdonald houses. My parents stayed there for nearly free when I was first in the Miami hospital for months...
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

My parents stayed there for one night also back in 1985. They were very gracious towards parents with sick children and it was on very short notice. McDonalds supported Rick Hansen way back when as well, if memory serves.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

One hundred and ten
        Dennis Tesolat
        www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
        Martin Luther King

Comment

I sent a snail mail letter.

Comment

There has been no reply I assume because I didn't get one.

Time for bigger ammo.
            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              There has been no reply I assume because I didn't get one.

Time for bigger ammo.
              Oh to be a fly on the wall at their board meetings.

Comment

October 11

I'm planning to wrap of the email campaign to the Governor General on 11 October as the relay ends in the maritime provinces.

If you haven't had a chance to send your email, you can do so at http://stemcellsandatombombs.blogspo...with-rick.html

Please also stay tuned for the next leg of the relay.
                If you are interested in helping in someway, please don't feel shy in letting me know. Thanks.
                Dennis Tesolat
                www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
                Martin Luther King

Comment

Working...
                X