What are the trial results so far...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
    It is not clear whether this improvement is due to the surgery or to the transplants and whether the improvements are lasting or progressively.
    Just curious how the surgery would cause an improvement? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMarz View Post
      i too am scratching my head. but eitherway, what Wise has just said made me feel good about what going to be happening in the very near future.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMarz View Post
        Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
        i too am scratching my head. but eitherway, what Wise has just said made me feel good about what going to be happening in the very near future.
        It's all here. You just have to use the search box in the upper right corner and you'll find stuff like /dynarticles/Decompression.doc

Doing it that way, we'll not make busy people like Wise waste time with repetitive explanations.
        Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

0xSquidy, your active position in life in this case very much resemble sexual perversion, so for the Wise Young's wellbeing watch your mouse. In addition, Wise Young likes repeatedly to answer the same questions and for inconvenient ones prefer affected ignoring, your interference into the act is absolutely redundant.

Comment

how long did it take the rats to regain function?

Comment

Originally posted by kivi66 View Post
              0xSquidy, your active position in life in this case very much resemble sexual perversion, so for the Wise Young's wellbeing watch your mouse. In addition, Wise Young likes repeatedly to answer the same questions and for inconvenient ones prefer affected ignoring, your interference into the act is absolutely redundant.
              LoL, wat?
              "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Comment

WTF, that was funny. i dont care if you spoken with him once or a thousand times or rent a room in his house you still dont talk for or represent the good dr.
                  "I'm manic as hell-
                  But I'm goin' strong-
                  Left my meds on the sink again-
                  My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

What He Said

+1
                    Watch your mouse, you friggin' perv.

Comment

I didn't reply because of pure ignorance. I couldn't understand enough of what he/she said so I let it go. But yes, it also looked to me like his dog had taken over his/her computer.

I'll definately watch my mouse kivi66, thank you for the warning.
                      Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                        Sorry, didn't mean that sexual perversion is such a bad thing, just not always suitable.

Comment

Originally posted by ineedmyelin View Post
                          WTF, that was funny. i dont care if you spoken with him once or a thousand times or rent a room in his house you still dont talk for or represent the good dr.
                          ineedmyelin, it's OK , above all that was funny.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xSquidy View Post
                            I didn't reply because of pure ignorance. I couldn't understand enough of what he/she said so I let it go. But yes, it also looked to me like his dog had taken over his/her computer.

I'll definately watch my mouse kivi66, thank you for the warning.
                            0xSquidy,I am 'he' and I have a cat, dog was too but I've shot it.
                            Last edited by kivi66; 6 Aug 2011, 3:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xSquidy View Post
                              It's all here. You just have to use the search box in the upper right corner and you'll find stuff like /dynarticles/Decompression.doc

Doing it that way, we'll not make busy people like Wise waste time with repetitive explanations.
                              Never seen that before, thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X