Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Articles Posted by Manouli

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    and some other questions I have for stupp, this might actually be out of his wheelhouse and more for the company that ends up running the trial ....but what about baclofan pumps and people that have syrinxes?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

    Comment


      did you mention you are chronic specifically? Because I haven't seen specific language that it can treat chronics....thats one thing that has me wary


      lunasicc42 , I'll ask all the important questions tonight and I'll let you know what he will say. I don't think is matter if is new or old, the one thing that he will work with doctors is the scar, and not when it happens. I hope I am right because when he was answering questions that was the only thing he needs to work with the doctors.

      Comment


        Originally posted by manouli View Post
        did you mention you are chronic specifically? Because I haven't seen specific language that it can treat chronics....thats one thing that has me wary


        lunasicc42 , I'll ask all the important questions tonight and I'll let you know what he will say. I don't think is matter if is new or old, the one thing that he will work with doctors is the scar, and not when it happens. I hope I am right because when he was answering questions that was the only thing he needs to work with the doctors.
        cool ...looking forward to what you hear
        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

        "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


        2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

        Comment


          Did some searching and found that the Dancing Molecule treatment in its current form was intended to be used in hospital on acute to prevent paralysis. He said it could be tweaked to use on Chronics. I'm going to try and find the video I watched and put up link

          Comment


            Originally posted by Tbone57 View Post
            Did some searching and found that the Dancing Molecule treatment in its current form was intended to be used in hospital on acute to prevent paralysis. He said it could be tweaked to use on Chronics. I'm going to try and find the video I watched and put up link
            pretty much what I thought
            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

            "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


            2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

            Comment


              He talks about Chronics around 14:35 min.
              https://youtu.be/hz-Ju5PNblQ

              Comment


                I got his letter, and it's a long one, but because I had, I think, to ask him first if I can post his letter. Here's the part that it explains all for now........

                Quote: One important note is that our therapy was designed to be administered shortly after a severe spinal cord injury in order to prevent paralysis. However, we are working very hard to develop different ways of delivering the treatment to people who have chronic spinal cord injury. This approach will require additional research, but we are hopeful that we can adapt our therapy over a short period of time and begin preliminary tests soon. If our studies are successful, we will also approach the FDA for permission to begin clinical trials for people already living with spinal cord injury. We are very excited by our recently published results, but I wanted to make it clear that further testing will be necessary before clinical trials are considered for the chronic patient population.

                What do you think guys?

                He saved my name so he can call me to take part of it Can you guys write to him also so he can see how much we need cure. He will answer back.
                manouli.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by manouli View Post
                  I got his letter, and it's a long one, but because I had, I think, to ask him first if I can post his letter. Here's the part that it explains all for now........

                  Quote: One important note is that our therapy was designed to be administered shortly after a severe spinal cord injury in order to prevent paralysis. However, we are working very hard to develop different ways of delivering the treatment to people who have chronic spinal cord injury. This approach will require additional research, but we are hopeful that we can adapt our therapy over a short period of time and begin preliminary tests soon. If our studies are successful, we will also approach the FDA for permission to begin clinical trials for people already living with spinal cord injury. We are very excited by our recently published results, but I wanted to make it clear that further testing will be necessary before clinical trials are considered for the chronic patient population.

                  What do you think guys?

                  He saved my name so he can call me to take part of it Can you guys write to him also so he can see how much we need cure. He will answer back.
                  manouli.
                  thanks manouli ...have you considered asking him to register here or maybe asking him if there is anything we can do or contact as a collective to help 'grease the wheels
                  "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

                  "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


                  2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                  Comment


                    unasicc42
                    thanks manouli ...have you considered asking him to register here or maybe asking him if there is anything we can do or contact as a collective to help 'grease the wheels

                    That's a great idea! I'll write to him.Let's all here write to him too.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X