Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paraplegic move legs after stem cell procedure- Brazilian Center of Cell Theraphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive got mine2 rmz 450 and my drz 125 pit ready to get back at it. i will ride again hey barrington im from spfld ohio i ran district 11 ,blair 532 450 modified. we ever drop the gates together?

Comment

nice anyone play mx atv live? im on xbox

Comment

quickly approaching 1 year. i hope we can then get another update. i cant stop thinking about how someone that has been paralyzed for 9 years is now up and walking with a walker, and able to control his bladder. amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
          quickly approaching 1 year. i hope we can then get another update. i cant stop thinking about how someone that has been paralyzed for 9 years is now up and walking with a walker, and able to control his bladder. amazing.

same here. its tough not to watch that video over and over and over seeing him up and moving his legs.
          c6 inc since 2-19-11
          ex pro-am motocross racer
          tilite aero z s2

Comment

Originally posted by Wills77 View Post
            same here. its tough not to watch that video over and over and over seeing him up and moving his legs.
            i know right! i dont even know what they are saying in the video, but the image is so awesome. wish we had more info on this. i know i know, patients.

Comment

Just hope to have some news in a month or so.

Marcus any updates to you? When they will announce results?

Comment

When I contacted on of the researcher in October, 18, 2011, she told me that in 6 months "maybe" they could delivery more information. So, following the researcher timetable, next month I will ask about more details about research development, if the police officer conditions still improving, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
                  When I contacted on of the researcher in October, 18, 2011, she told me that in 6 months "maybe" they could delivery more information. So, following the researcher timetable, next month I will ask about more details about research development, if the police officer conditions still improving, etc.
                  thanks very much marcus. please keep us updated.

Comment

marcus, did the researcher say if they've done anybody since? sure would be nice if they did.

anthony

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
                      marcus, did the researcher say if they've done anybody since? sure would be nice if they did.

anthony
                      from my understanding, they have done several patients. and had said that some patients were experiencing different types of results and they were unsure why.

Comment

thanks Barrington. I would think if it really positve, they would do other patients, that would be the indicator as to the effacy of the therapy.

Tony

Comment

Well thing is that they removed scar tissue and then transplanted cells directly. I dont know how it is safe or risky to remove scar tissue?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawaid View Post
                            Well thing is that they removed scar tissue and then transplanted cells directly. I dont know how it is safe or risky to remove scar tissue?
                            dear Jawaid, i had contacted dr xiaoguang Li,but he did not answer my questions about his trial,he just said that he had signed an agreement to cure sci with Wake Forest University of usa in November 30,2011.

Comment

Hello, people.

Here comes another (updated) news report about the stem cells trial in Salvador, Brazil:

http://www.correio24horas.com.br/not...elulas-tronco/

As the majority of carecure community can't read Portuguese, I'm providing a translated version - in pdf format - here:

http://servicos.ultimatum.com.br/Car...os_English.pdf

I would like to thank my friend Claudio Maia for the translation.

Cheers
                              Walid

Comment

Very Encouraging read. Encouraging news and Encouraging pictures... Effects of efficacy are starting to show
                                "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Working...
                                X