Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paraplegic move legs after stem cell procedure- Brazilian Center of Cell Theraphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
    I asked to one member of the trial team what was the police man spinal cod injury status before the acident. The answer was not specific about the man (they did not tell me about his previous status). They only answered me that, "part of the criteria for patient inclusion was have complete injury, trauma closed, Frankel a". And nothing more.

1) complete injury
    2) trauma closed.
    3) Frankel a.
    marcus,
    anymore updates? perhaps on the other patients involved also?
    or maybe contacting the doctor and asking him to post here? thank you!

Comment

Like was told to me by one of the doctors, we will have to wait few months until more informations about the trial.

Comment

Like was told to me by one of the doctors, we will have to wait few months until more informations about the trial.
        thanks marcus. its just such exciting news, its hard to let go of for even a minute.

Comment

No SCILeaks?

Comment

Originally posted by KIM View Post
            No SCILeaks?
            SCIleaks... Lol. I wish
            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Barrington314mx, should we be looking at new dirt bikes yet?

Comment

Originally posted by skippopotamus View Post
                Barrington314mx, should we be looking at new dirt bikes yet?
                kinda how I got here but the new 2012 ktm's look really sweet
                Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

Comment

I STILL HAVE MINE!!!! lol. its a dream. seriously, all the time, i dream of riding like i did yet again.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66c6...wfpreJO6ppxThy
                    Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
                      I STILL HAVE MINE!!!! lol. its a dream. seriously, all the time, i dream of riding like i did yet again.
                      I still have mine too.. it's gonna take a while, but will ride it again..

Paolo
                      In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
                        I sold my Moto soon after my accident (2007), but still got my mtn bike. Just dust it off every now and then. Can't wait to get back on it, even if I need to go back to the training wheels.

Geoman
                        "Wheelie Wanna Walk!"

Comment

i think this will be the ticket right here to get us back to doing the things we love. just too bad it seems like a slow process. much slower than that of wise youngs trial. which i still have hope in, but man.. its hard to beat a video of the dude actually walking.

Comment

I´ve got more than 20 bikes awaiting in my garage.

Comment

Originally posted by KIM View Post
                              I´ve got more than 20 bikes awaiting in my garage.
                              Yeah we got a few around here that are ready to be ridden......

Let's hope some of these treatments/trials that are being done or getting ready to start around the world pan out....Go 2012

Comment

maybe a new race class. "post sci lites class and post sci class"

Comment

Working...
                                X