Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paraplegic move legs after stem cell procedure- Brazilian Center of Cell Theraphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
    Barrington, the more trials that we see and home in on th ebetter. the Brzil trials have to show more than one patient. If there is more than one let's find out.
    the most recent update talks about multiple patients and states that all patients so far have experienced some kind of recovery.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
      the most recent update talks about multiple patients and states that all patients so far have experienced some kind of recovery.

Barrington, is there a website or somewhere where I can read about the therapy and specific updates on the patients, any fresh literature?
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

no sorry. thats just my point. it seems that marcus and sadikuz may be our only resource.

Comment

The doctor of this research group with whom I made contact in October, 2011, had told me to wait six months for more information. The six months period ends on the April 29th, when I will send an email to the doctor asking for more information.

Comment

Originally posted by Marcus View Post
            The doctor of this research group with whom I made contact in October, 2011, had told me to wait six months for more information. The six months period ends on the April 29th, when I will send an email to the doctor asking for more information.
            Thank You.

Comment

Marcus, that will be good. We must find deadlines to report advances. I would assume that the exicetment for a doctor to give information would be dictated by results.

anthony

Comment

Thank you. Looking forward to the information
                Dennis Tesolat
                www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
                Martin Luther King

Comment

Muito Obrigado Marcus
                  keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Thank you Marcus.

Comment

Its that time. Any exciting new info for us Marcus?
                      c6 inc since 2-19-11
                      ex pro-am motocross racer
                      tilite aero z s2

Comment

Originally posted by Wills77 View Post
                        Its that time. Any exciting new info for us Marcus?
                        seems as if no one cares about this. its all about acorda

Comment

I know Stephen...
                          Nobody has come close to showing any kind of amazing recovery to the public like this place has. What do we have to do to get someone doing this same exact procedure in the usa
                          c6 inc since 2-19-11
                          ex pro-am motocross racer
                          tilite aero z s2

Comment

Originally posted by Wills77 View Post
                            I know Stephen...
                            Nobody has come close to showing any kind of amazing recovery to the public like this place has. What do we have to do to get someone doing this same exact procedure in the usa
                            It looks very promising. I've read a few reports, although I wish others would chime in. If it were as good as it looks it seems almost insane that is not being worked on as we speak. But crazier things have happened…

Comment

Hope it's all true, might do a little dolphin fishing while im down there!! Haha and find me a Brazilian momma!!!!!!

Comment

I would prefer that the claims of recovery be shown through publishing the candidates injury profile prior treatment and after treatment. this should be open to scientific review and scrutiny but all we hear is sensational paroli paroli paroli

Comment

Working...
                                X