Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paraplegic move legs after stem cell procedure- Brazilian Center of Cell Theraphy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obrigado Brazil
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

very awesome and encouraging. thank you for sharing.

Comment

Obrigado vocé. Spend a month there gigging 10 years ago - I'd love to go back there sometime. Especially if it meant trying to do something about my current condition..
        Thanks for the update.
        "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to get this to us.
          Dennis Tesolat
          www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
          Martin Luther King

Comment

If there can be any hope in near future this trial also includes with Wise. Acorda made bit disappointed. Let us see when they announce results of phase one and start quickly phase two.

Comment

Jawaid, I e-mailed ron Cohen and Dr silver about human trials for their therapy. ron cohen respned and said he understood the need for therapy an dapilgized for th e time involved. I've asked if there is any way of fast tracking the tests. If anyone wlse is interesited, they too should send an e-mail stating we need thearpies now and the time they are talking is too much. Ive asked Dr Silver his opinion on thsi as he pushed us to contact Acorda. We can't give up et but we need all to get involved and send e-mails to Ron Cohen at Acorda and Dr Silver.

Anthony

Comment

rcohen@acorda.com is Acorda e-mail. I've asked if there is anything we ,as a group, can do. can't find Dr Silverse-mail and Mark Tuszynsji's is mtuszynski@ucsd.edu . can't hurt and may get some thinking going on how we can move this thing along.

Comment

how about writing your local representatives to back federal funding, money does talk an maybe Acorda won't think they are footing the whole bill themselves
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

we should write whomever we think. We should not just talk about it but Dr silver and Ron Cohen seem like a god dplace to start.

Comment

already sent an email to Mr Cohen I don't have contact info for Dr Silver

Comment

thanks Muskie, together is our best chance.

Comment

Originally posted by muskie View Post
                          already sent an email to Mr Cohen I don't have contact info for Dr Silver
                          jerry.silver@case.edu

Comment

mark tuszynski@ucsf.edu the e-mail address for mark tuszynski. Send hin one too. Dr silver syas he is top of th echarts with his research. contact everyone and get this thing moving.

T.J.

Comment

why not push that effort into something like this brazil trial. one thats already going on and showing results. do we have contact info for those doctors? wouldnt it make more sense to get this trial fast tracked than putting effort into talking someone into starting a trial? i mean, either way its good. and should do both.

Comment

Barrington, the more trials that we see and home in on th ebetter. the Brzil trials have to show more than one patient. If there is more than one let's find out.

Comment

Working...
                                X