Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New 2002 Year to All and Happy upcomming Birhday Wise!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy New 2002 Year to All and Happy upcomming Birhday Wise!!!

How much is it? [img]/forum/images/smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/confused.gif[/img]
    http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Same to you Max

May 2002 bring much needed hope with new clinical trials for our ever growing community.

Happy B-day Dr. Young.

Debbie
    "Save the last dance for me!"

Comment

44?
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

You guys are too much. Thanks. Wise.

Comment

He looks thirty-nine to me!

No gray hair in his position is quite an acomplishment by itself. Thanks for staying "Young," Dr. Y. We need you.

~See you at the SCIWire-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~
          ~See you at the CareCure-used-to-be-paralyzed Reunion ~

Comment

happy birthday wise y.
            germany needs you too.

Comment

Feliz Cumpleaños, Torero

Comment

Chestit Rojden Den Dr.Wise

This is Happy Birthday in Bulgarian.
                Let all your wishes come true.
                Vlady G
                www.vladi-g.com

Comment

Wise,

If you not going to tell your age, I'll tell your secret.
                  Dont worry- with your good looks & manners of refine gentleman, you still attract lots of chicks much younger than you [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/cool.gif[/img]

I remember conference & how I wish we could work those attractive ladies together [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
                  http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

Comment

Happy BDay Doc

Dr. Y---Hope 2001 was a memorable one for you and that 2002 only brings more happiness, joy, and love for you....a cure too! Thanks for all that you have given to us this past year.
                    Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Happy Birthday to you, Dr. Young!

Comment

Otanjoubi Omedetou to Dr. Y. and Akemashite Omedetou to ALL

I would like to join others in wishing a Happy Birthday to Dr. Young, your dedication to this SCI community is above and beyond [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img] Please do not wear yourself out and take good care of yourself and family, too.

To thank you all in this website for your thoughtfullness and to wish you all a new year filled with happiness.

My year 2001 was the worst one in my life having had this injury, and it was such a stressful year for many people after the heinous attack of 911, so I wish the better for coming year for all of us. I hope all the religion reconcile and find a peace in which no religion is better than others. Cure will be closer to us when this earth is on peace.

Peace upon all.

Comment

Happy Birthday!11

And many more to a wonderful doctor and I've never said that before in my life.

Jan

Comment

Happy birthday, Dr. Young. Thank you for all the help you provide us.
                            Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR. YOUNG AND THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP. [img]/forum/images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
                              http://outcampaign.org/

Comment

Working...
                              X