good news!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good news!

A tv of Hong Kong reported today: a wise's patient can feel the water rushed to his legs when he is in bath.

Cool, thanks east Dragon, you make my day
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by east dragon View Post
      A tv of Hong Kong reported today: a wise's patient can feel the water rushed to his legs when he is in bath.
      can u tell more please ? from which group of the trial, 4, 8 or 16 microlitre? with or without lithium?
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by beuty View Post
        can u tell more please ? from which group of the trial, 4, 8 or 16 microlitre? with or without lithium?
        thanks
        sorry, it is only tv news. it is very short and simple. This news didn't involve what you said.

Comment

was wise interviewed as part of this?
          "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
            was wise interviewed as part of this?
            i don't see wise on tv.

Comment

Hypestopper

I don't want to be negative but wise would have posted something if he had the proof!!!!!

Comment

Wise, has said, he won't report anything until six months at least. I think that might mean June of this year. Don't know but maybe Wise will reply to this. Also we havn't heard from him on the strarting of trials in the US in June. Anyway, if we could get somethign from Hong Kong about the trial, would be nice.

keeping on

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
                  I don't want to be negative but wise would have posted something if he had the proof!!!!!
                  Wise posted this in another thread:
                  Originally posted by Wise Young View Post

So far, we have seen sensory improvements in some of the patients. It is too early to tell whether the improvements are lasting. We really do not expect motor improvements until 6 months or later.

Wise.
                  Originally posted by paolocipolla
                  Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Comment

Originally posted by beuty View Post
                    thanks
                    If I remember correctly Dr. Wise's team has only performed the procedure on 7 candidates so far and the first 4 candidates got 4microlitre injections and the next 4 is getting 8microlitre injections.
                    As for the lithium, I think that the last 4 of the 20 candidates will be getting a 6 week course of lithium together with a 16microlitre injection.
                    Originally posted by paolocipolla
                    Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Comment

This is interesting. The words good news and cure usually don't appear together.

Comment

good news

Comment

Hi east dragon, is this TV program available somewhere on the net? Could you do a search? Good news and many thanks.

P.S. nice ID :P
                          It's a shame of human beings that SCI cannot be cured.

Comment

Working...
                          X