Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rick Hansen concludes China tour at Hong Kong SCI youth Rally; eleven- day visit resu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
    Please read what I said carefully. I don't think that there has been any significant change in my opinion of Rick Hansen. Here is what I said last year:

Here is what I said recently

Unfortunately, I was at the Vancouver meeting for only one day and did not have a chance to see Rick. My comments about the meeting itself were concerning people who presented there and not Rick Hansen. He cannot help what prominent scientists and clinicians are saying about clinical trials. I was depressed by the pessimism being expressed at the meeting by my colleagues.
    Wise.
    So do you think that they are spending on chronic spinal cord injury? I'm not being a smart ass, just want your opinion.

If they are, why won't they shove it in our faces?
    If they have plans to do it, why not shove that in our faces?

My real concern is that they are raising money for cure and not spending it there. Do you have the same opinion?
    Dennis Tesolat
    www.StemCellsandAtomBombs.blogspot.com

"Change does not roll in on the wheels of inevitability, but comes through continuous struggle. And so we must straighten our backs and work for our freedom."
    Martin Luther King

Comment

From what I've observed, the pessimism about cure at the RHI is a top-down phenomenon. So if it's not coming from Rick Hansen, why is his apparent enthusiasm not being translated into ACTION?

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
        I speak Cantonese. Although I can understand pudongwa to a large extent, I am not able to speak it. Wise.
        That's very interesting for the cure forum

What about the collaboration with Rick Hansen you mentioned, is it for real?

What does it consist of? ..if it is not top sicret..

Please Wise, I think this is interesting to know also for other CC members.

If you answer I promise I'll stop pestering you for a while

Paolo
        In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
        X