Dr Young any feedback on conference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any deliveries via intrathecal pumps?
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
      Wise, I see you commented on Dr Huabg and his transplanting of th ecell sinto over 1000 pateints with spinal injuries. It appears that sensory feelings were increased to the patients but motor function was minimal. Can you comment on this and does your therapy have better potential in restoring function?
      Thanks in advance.

keeping on
      Obviously, I don't know. I hope that we will show better results. If we don't see better results, I would recommend that we go to the next therapy. We will probably do that anyway. We are not going to stop with the first therapy that works. Wise.

Comment

Wise, thanks for the reply. We all hope that your tenaciousness will yield somethign positive for us all.

Thank you
        keeping on

Comment

Nice things coming

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
            Sorry, I have been in meetings for the past three days and have spent whatever time I have taking care of silly problems on the site. So, anyway, a lot has been happening.
            Oh wow. I admire you for your research, but not so much for this dismissal of some issues many of us do not think are too silly. I am truly saddened by this statement.
            If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

your being saddened by his statement is probably one of the silly problems he was speaking of.

Comment

I was under the impression that he was talking about silly "technical " problems with the site. Not us
                "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Na he's talking about the bullying thread I believe.
                  And you are right nrf it probably is one of the silly problems he was speaking of. Best of luck to everyone here.
                  Last edited by addiesue; 03-10-2011, 12:02 PM.
                  If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Working...
                  X