Moderator Still AWOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moderator Still AWOL

This is such a great group of people on these forums that they almost (ALMOST) run themselves. :-) But since September 28th Dr Young and Bill Johnson have been covering this forum so I could go cruise up to Newfoundland and Quebec City and back. Unfortunantly when I arrived home late Wednesday, the 11th, I found my dog happy and healthy and my computer dead.

It will be a few days to 3 weeks before my new computer shows up so I'll be checking in to make sure you all behave.. But for now I'm stuck on an ancient IBM Thinkpad made for a five year olds fingers size and the speed of me on a mountain bike. Thanks Bill and Wise for taking care of things. I owe you both. And I'll report on my cruise under Life cause it was fun and an interesting experience.

Sue Pendleton

No reply needed...

...but I am glad to see that you made it back safe. I look forward to reading about your adventures. [img]/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif[/img]

-Steven
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Comment

Welcome back, Sue.

Comment

Working...
      X