Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

My name's Dustin Raymond. I'm a c5-6 quad and I think the spinal cord injury community needs to see this video. It's of me. I've been paralyzed since June 6th, 1998. As of November 22, 2010 I've regained movement in my quadriceps, hamstrings, abs, pecks, and triceps. I actually have feeling in my chest and back way lover than my level of injury. I can feel my triceps! My nipples even....lol. Just watch my video, take notes....and be prepared to go to Florida for the closest damn thing to a cure you'll find on this planet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUQmDbpN9r0

sorry I cannot see the video, can you tell me the treatment? I live in fl.

thanks, manouli

Comment

Glad you've gotten so much return! Please tell me that isn't a pack of Newports in your lap.
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

lol! Yes it is...I'm guilty. Quitting is on my to do list. Got bigger fish to fry at the moment! Subscribe to my youtube channel for new videos/updates.....and plz spread the word. This is real!

Comment

Neuro Synthetic conduction Therapy Project

here's Ken's website

Comment

Here's some more info: /forum/showthread.php?t=128960

Comment

Originally posted by Fly_Pelican_Fly View Post
              Here's some more info: /forum/showthread.php?t=128960
              That's a very interesting and informative thread, thanks for the link.

Dustin, I wish you all the best and look forward to following your progress.
              MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Hope this is legit but i don't have a good feeling about it.

Comment

If anyone would like to follow my progress subscribe to my youtoube channel draymond247. I just shocked my primary care physician, now I'm heading back to Gaylord Hospital in Wallingford, Ct, where I'll prove it's true. They have my med records from before the treatments and now I'll do another assessment and film it to show its legit.

Comment

it's legit....
                    Go see Ken for yourself and watch him at work.....
                    Or try a treatment. $200 will change your life, If u have an SCI anyway...

Comment

Same here.
                      Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      Hope this is legit but i don't have a good feeling about it.
                      Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                      Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

$200 for a cure?? sounds perfectly reasonable....

Comment

Originally posted by Notwoodward View Post
                          $200 for a cure?? sounds perfectly reasonable....
                          I hope this is a case where you get more than you pay for.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                            Same here.
                            Me three!!
                            T6 complete (or so I think), SCI since September 21, 2003

Comment

Everybody can sit around wondering if it's bs or not. Or you can get on the road to recovery like myself. I have nothing to gain by posting here, the only affiliation I have with Ken is that 5 treatments of his changed my life for the better. You have two choices right now in this country. Wait for the stem cell cure.....or go see Ken Bryant. If it were a scam don't u think it will cost more?
                              His plan is to open a non profit organization to train others his technique, and to help people in our position.

Follow my progress in the next couple months and see for yourselves. I'm feeling things and moving things i haven't dreamed of in 12 years. Please go see for yourselves...

You will believe then......

Comment

Working...
                              X