Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by manouli View Post
    how can i get his number?
    read post 24

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
      read post 24
      thank you jim, too many post lol

Comment

This is a very objective response from Dr. Young. I regreted my earlier sarcastic comments after reading his response.

Well said Dr.Wise
        Last edited by Patton57; 12-02-2010, 01:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Onwalker78 View Post
          Haha! Go to youtube, type in reverse paralysis, watch the vids......

Is everybody that went to Ken bs'ing too? Even the old men and children?

How about the coma patients he woke up?

http://www.wtsp.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=74040

Is this lady lying too?
          http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/...o-sure/1064872

This is an absolute joke...a blind man using lotion and massage on feet to cure paralysis. These patients are either a) incomplete injured where they are realizing a gain they had all along, b)have the idea planted in their head that they can feel slight sensation when they cannot, or c) yes, flat out lying.

Human CNS does not regenerate on its own, unfortunately this includes the spinal cord. Regeneration will require a transplantation of cells at the least. Little gimmicks such as this or taking some sort of supplement, vitamin, or compound will not cure paralysis.

This man, Ken Bryant is a flat out fraud who is taking advantage of poor desperate people who want to walk so badly that they will pay money for any fraudilent therapy that comes around. Shame on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Patton57 View Post
            This is a very objective response from Dr. Wise. I regreted my earlier sarcastic comments after reading his response.

Well said Dr.Wise
            glad you said that. Dr. Young always has an open mind.

Comment

"His plan is to open a non profit organization"
              Made me laugh.
              I´m not letting anyone touch my body or else i would say : Make me walk and feel as i used to and i will pay you in the end of the treatment.
              Onwalker78 i wish you and every sci to regain full body control as much as i wish it for myself. But these are troubled times, some people do anything to make money.
              Keep on working, best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Onwalker78 View Post
                it's legit....
                Go see Ken for yourself and watch him at work.....
                Or try a treatment. $200 will change your life, If u have an SCI anyway...
                Hi Dustin. Yesterday I saw your video on a different forum, and posted that in this one. Thanks for the information, and very best wishes for a continuing improvement.
                2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

I am going to see Ken on December 12 through the 17th. I will post a video of me before and after the treatment
                  C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Comment

Mac85; good luck to you and all who follow. Keep us abreast

keeping on

Comment

Originally posted by NowhereMan View Post
                      What a bunch of bs. This cannot possibly be called a cure. It wont do jack for completes, and it is just 5 days of intense rehab.
                      i was a complete, keep being negative and see where it gets you....

Comment

Originally posted by NowhereMan View Post
                        This is an absolute joke...a blind man using lotion and massage on feet to cure paralysis. These patients are either a) incomplete injured where they are realizing a gain they had all along, b)have the idea planted in their head that they can feel slight sensation when they cannot, or c) yes, flat out lying.

Human CNS does not regenerate on its own, unfortunately this includes the spinal cord. Regeneration will require a transplantation of cells at the least. Little gimmicks such as this or taking some sort of supplement, vitamin, or compound will not cure paralysis.

This man, Ken Bryant is a flat out fraud who is taking advantage of poor desperate people who want to walk so badly that they will pay money for any fraudilent therapy that comes around. Shame on him.

I feel bad for you mr. negative

Comment

"There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase often credited to P. T. Barnum (1810–1891), an American showman. It is generally taken to mean that there will always be many gullible people in the world.
                          "I'm manic as hell-
                          But I'm goin' strong-
                          Left my meds on the sink again-
                          My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Originally posted by herrlich View Post
                            "His plan is to open a non profit organization"
                            Made me laugh.
                            I´m not letting anyone touch my body or else i would say : Make me walk and feel as i used to and i will pay you in the end of the treatment.
                            Onwalker78 i wish you and every sci to regain full body control as much as i wish it for myself. But these are troubled times, some people do anything to make money.
                            Keep on working, best wishes.
                            Call him. He's sincere about the non profit org.....
                            He's on a mission to help us.........he made a believer out of me during his 1st treatment when he created sensation and movement in my legs......12 years without that and going on week 2 with it. DON"T KNOCK IT TIL U ROCK IT> Give him a call

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
                              I am going to see Ken on December 12 through the 17th. I will post a video of me before and after the treatment

Thanks man.....let's show the negative nancies some positive!

Comment

Originally posted by ineedmyelin View Post
                                "There's a sucker born every minute" is a phrase often credited to P. T. Barnum (1810–1891), an American showman. It is generally taken to mean that there will always be many gullible people in the world.
                                I'm no sucker.....you'll change that quote when mac shows improvement like me. you will still be the same old you tho..

and if macs improvements don't enlighten you....maybe you'll never be enlightened

Comment

Working...
                                X