Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible cure! Only time will tell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=nrf;1325850]onwalker78,

"i am happy you feel you were cured by ken".

By labeling this topic as possible cure I meant just that. A "possible" way to get feeling or movement below somebody's level of injury. I never have or will say I was cured by Ken unless I walk again

"the answer to your last post is easy,why dont you and ken start your own website with your own fundraising efforts."

In the future, Ken will be starting a forum, just as he has found a place to start his non profit organization clinic I mentioned some time ago which was scoffed at if I recall.

"any attempt to reduce dr.youngs contributions to our sci community on his web site are the sign of a desperate disingenuous clown."

LoL!!! When did I try to reduce his contributions? I was figuratively speaking. And for name calling I should stoop down to your level and call you a moron but I won't. I'll just show up at your son's next birthday party dressed as a desperate disingenuous clown next..... LoL!!~!!

"my son is a 16 year old c5/6 asia a complete and he can do everything you show on your videos and more,without a magical footrub intervention."

Does he want a congratulations? Well there you go... Just because your son can do more than me doesn't mean a thing. What matters is what I can do now as opposed to what I could do before I saw Ken.

"you have not shown me a single "return" that is not normal with a moderate therapy program.the only thing miraculous about you is your ability to stretch a lie into the truth and it has worn thin."

That's probably got to do with your inability to think outside of the mainstream medicine box among other things in your mind. You are the first to think or post such cookooness. Once again, you're calling me a liar, too bad it's just not true. Maybe you need to see someone, seeing how your perspective of reality seems somewhat altered.

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
      Hi, I'm Mac. I visited Ken, and didn't get any return because as Ken said "Mac didn't give his 110% effort"
      All I lost was a week of my life, and around $3,000.

I spent a total of $2,000. Mac thought the Day's Inn was a dump and switched to La Quinta, a more expensive hotel. He also paid for a costly transportation trip to and back from the hotel because it was easier.

" First day Ken came with his assistant and transferred me into his assistants car - he said that they would pick me up everyday but I didn't want to because I felt that it was too much hassle moving my heavy ass from car and back ;]

"I had to rent a wheelchair accessible cab every time when I went to Ken's and it cost me $70 round trip - that's $350 for 5 days."

And let's not forget this post /forum/showpost.php?p=1295886&postcount=127

Sorry Mac

Comment

[QUOTE=jody;1325939]
        "a person with a complete cord injury is not likely got get return with these techniques. who knows with an incomplete."

I was going to wait until my appointment with my physiologist Dr. Rosenblum to post these but seeing how you brought it up I'm posting them today. They are two medical records from the same day.

As you can see on page 2 under "Assessment/Plan" you will see "c4 sensory, c5 motor COMPLETE tetraplegia", or quadriplegia as we all know it as. And don't forget also I've been doing the same exercise regime on and off for 12 years prior to seeing Ken without a single gain of movement or feeling below below my injury level. What more proof is needed to show that I am/was a complete?

Hartford Hospital has my ASAI exam which says I am an ASIA A. I think I need to go there to pick it up because I filled out my medical release forms months ago and received nothing yet.

"almost everyone showing their annoyance with your refusal to understand, is a complete. some even saw this person and got little out of it. that they didnt give their 100%, after paying 2-3 grand, is hooey, absolute hog slop."

This is how Ken put it to me. "I can turn on your nerves, but the rest is up to you." Now we can only speculate on why it worked for me and not Mac.

"but do you realize that you aren't being any nicer by not hearing people who have complete injuries and got no benefit from your practitioner?"

I've been hearing about it since it happened, and I feel partially responsible but I don't have any answers that can change what happened with Mac. NRF is the only other one who claims no return for her son, other than Mac. She also claims I'm a liar and Ken a fraud which is complete cow dung.
        Last edited by Onwalker78; 25 Feb 2011, 3:23 PM.

Comment

Here are the medical records. David Rosenblum's first outpatient assessment of myself (Dustin Raymond) at Gaylord Hospital `12/03/1998

Comment

bloody waste of time watching another promise of a miracle cure.

Comment

people, please just stop patronizing this thread
              "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
              Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by all-buggered-up View Post
                bloody waste of time watching another promise of a miracle cure.

un-bugger yourself and maybe your head will begin to see outside of your anus. another intellectual response like this and i might stop posting here

not

Comment

I still like seeing new posts to this thread. This is a method of small improvements in my opinion. We have the results of 3 or 4 people, not enough in my mind to make a decision that Ken's therapy helps or not. Is there anyone else who has gone to Ken? Joe M. did you go in Feb.? or did you decide not to after Mac's comments? And even if this post becomes a venue for us only to see Dustin's progress, that in itself is worth following no matter what the reason for his progress.
                  The requirement that you have to work with the muscles after they have been "turned on" is a really important step that my son did not do. I am contemplating taking him again- at $150 per day therapy cost, I would like to see how my son, Nick, responds since Ken bought more equipment. Like biofeedback, if he sees himself move a leg press like Ken says some of his more recent clients do, then Nick may be able to see his success and possibly strengthen his muscles. Maybe not, but the therapy offered is as promising as FES which is also not a cure. Both, though, increase health through activity, its just that Ken's encourages using muscles naturally. I'll give it another go, if Nick is willing, and if so will report back here.

Comment

Reflexology works with the meridian system, which is the basis of therapeutic techniques such as acupuncture and acupressure. Many people here have benefited from the latter two; reflexology is one more tool in the kit, and for some people it might be just the jump-start they need - for others, something else will be more effective. There is a great deal that we don't understand about our inner workings. Best wishes to Onwalker, Nick, and all those who strive for greater harmony in their bodies and being.
                    Last edited by Bonnette; 27 Feb 2011, 3:20 PM. Reason: grammar
                    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Originally posted by Mac85 View Post
                      Hi, I'm Mac. I visited Ken, and didn't get any return because as Ken said "Mac didn't give his 110% effort"
                      All I lost was a week of my life, and around $3,000.

thanks f sharing ! good to know D
                      C5 with no grip/wrist ext. or triceps
                      (DHAL) If you think you can, you will

Comment

Originally posted by Dianka View Post
                        thanks f sharing ! good to know D

For those who haven't seen what Wise had to say about my first video. It also has my response.

/forum/showpost.php?p=1290829&postcount=55

Dr. Young's reply to the above link along with mine.

/forum/showpost.php?p=1291110&postcount=57

He never claims I'm lying or that Ken's a fraud.

Now for those like you Dianka who will base their opinions solely on Mac's testimony here, I'm posting a few recent events that took place at Ken's home office or gym or whatever you want to call it. I don't want one person's experience there to stop anybody from going to Florida to see Ken.

I'll let you in on something you may or may not believe. Ken has had 5 clients now, because of my videos and because of my posts here on CC. And no, Joe Monty isn't one of them. He said he's planning on it though. 3 of the 5 are CC members but don't plan on posting here because they don't want to be bombarded by disbelievers and called a liar, regardless of the life changing results they ALL experienced at

http://www.nsctherapyproject.com/

And yes, some of Kens videos are of CC members, and their families in awe because he can make you feel and move things that are paralyzed. No matter how long it's been, complete or incomplete. Don't miss the chance to feel the same way I do about Ken along with a ton of people he's helped out and will continue to help.

Check this out, this could be of assistance to helping you decide if it's BS or not.

/forum/showpost.php?p=1332687&postcount=127

Here are some recent positive results

/forum/showpost.php?p=1329126&postcount=126

And most recent...

Jason's arm was completely paralyzed for 20 yea5s. Not anymore...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQZqktUK2fM

Mitch can now use his triceps for the first time since paralyzed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcF7KiYZvMM

See the Odds are against Mac and NRF. 2 negative experiences and so many positive ones, adding up weekly, as I will continually update you all on CC.

What I'm doing is working. People's lives are changing dramatically because of my posts and my videos.

Thanks CC and good luck.

Dustin

Comment

dustin,

ken used the same rubber band trick on us.the clients arm is heavier than the resistance of the rubber band.then when you go back to the hotel you are unable to move your tricep even under water. in the other video where the gentleman was using his arm for the first time in 20 years,it was remarkable that he continued to move his arm even when he was not focusing on it.the lady cradling his arm never seemed to lose focus though.the rest of your post is repeated nonsense that you have previously posted.

your proof is underwhelming as are your taunts towards mac and me.

Comment

Originally posted by nrf View Post
                            dustin,

ken used the same rubber band trick on us.the clients arm is heavier than the resistance of the rubber band.then when you go back to the hotel you are unable to move your tricep even under water. in the other video where the gentleman was using his arm for the first time in 20 years,it was remarkable that he continued to move his arm even when he was not focusing on it.the lady cradling his arm never seemed to lose focus though.the rest of your post is repeated nonsense that you have previously posted.

your proof is underwhelming as are your taunts towards mac and me.
                            You missed the point. It no longer matters what you say here. We all know your position on NSC and Ken. I don't continue posting here for your input. I simply stated the fact that you and Mac had no results when working with Ken. If that's taunting you, again maybe you need to see somebody because your reality is altered. The slightest intelligence should be able to see that Ken's for real and the people that have had positive results agree. There are dozens of cases now and dozens more to come.

Comment

Oh and NRF...

Here's Jason moving his arm without the nurse "helping" his once paralyzed arm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53bwfjjcPoA

Comment

Here's Jason again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWztygL2Nes&NR=1

Comment

Working...
                                X