Frank Reynolds Treated His Own Spinal Cord Injury And Walked Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahh hell IP. That's disappointing.
    It's a little funny to imagine that guy playing basketball 'at full speed'.

Comment

I'm really disappointed too. I want to walk as much as the next guy. But I think we need to invest our money / time properly.

Comment

Any cure claim that is made in association with the letters IPO should be viewed with skepticism. The same holds true with most any fund raising event that heralds a major scientific breakthrough to attract funds.

While it is not what we want to hear, the present state of SCI cure science is in the poke and hope stage. Some very intelligent and dedicated people have some very informed guesses as to what might work. That's it. It will take both time and money to move closer to legitimate cure by trialing those scientific hunches.
        Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Foolish old, couldn't agree more.

Comment

InVivo Team

InVivo was founded based on research from Robert S. Langer Sc.D. of MIT’s Langer Lab and Yang (Ted) D. Teng, MD, PhD from Harvard’s Neurosurgery Department and VA Boston’s SCI Research Division. Dr. Langer and Dr. Teng, have worked together for over nine years, publishing their findings in peer reviewed journals, with the focused objective to provide novel therapeutic options for treating acute and chronic spinal cord injuries.

Here's info on the current InVivo Therapeutics team.

It's comprised of researchers who have received the highest honors and a number of successful business professionals who are working together to move this research forward.
            "Our lives begin to end the day
            we become silent about things that matter."
            - Martin Luther King Jr

Comment

Obviously time will tell but it's sad how people are so quick to think something is so sketchy so quickly. I have always felt that a combo of technology and medical would be most likely to help restore some function. Some pretty accomplished people and collaboraters involved.

Comment

So this is the guy that created InVivo?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
                  So this is the guy that created InVivo?

He left invivo
                  "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

After he left Invivo, he ceated PixarBio https://pixarbio.com/.

He is very interesting he has a few things pending but they are mostly pain related

Comment

Working...
                    X