This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    but will the results actually be available to us in november?
    It would be nice, if at all possible, to get an update or clarification as to when the public will get some information on this data..

Comment

Originally posted by ay2012 View Post
      It would be nice, if at all possible, to get an update or clarification as to when the public will get some information on this data..
      ay2012,

The last four subjects had been operated on May and their 6-month followup data will be collected in November. We then have to analyze the data. People should not be expecting any data in October or November. At the beginning of December, I will post an update.

Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
        ay2012,

The last four subjects had been operated on May and their 6-month followup data will be collected in November. We then have to analyze the data. People should not be expecting any data in October or November. At the beginning of December, I will post an update.

Wise.
        Thanks for the clarification Dr. Young. Keep up the hard work, we appreciate it!

Comment

ay2012,

Wise.
          When I was in detroit it was a garauntee that it would be november. Now december. Hell I have seen the same type of thing going on since 2000 almost the same thing being talked about now. Thanks for all of your hard work wise and caring about a cure but until then I dont think im even going to pay attention cause it seems like it may never come.. Until then I will just do everything I can to stay fit and keep my legs ready !!!

Comment

I agree with u ! And even wise has said tone down ur hopes ! so nothing seems to be coming out of it ! Its all gas !

Comment

cure what cure , it's a joke

Comment

correct me if i am wrong but wasnt the 1st patient in hongkong injected in nov 2012?

Comment

I believe the 1st subject was injected with the lowest dose in Nov of 2011, the last subject, May 2012. The 6 month follow up data for all the patients will be reported in Dec.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    I believe the 1st subject was injected with the lowest dose in Nov of 2011, the last subject, May 2012. The 6 month follow up data for all the patients will be reported in Dec.
                    The first case was one on the 29th of November [2010]. It was, I believe, the first spinal cord injury cell transplant operation in Hong Kong history. The surgery went well.

the subject will be receiving formal examinations at 6 weeks, 6 months, and a year. I am hopeful, of course.

The next case has been tentatively scheduled for around the middle of December.

Wise.
                    SOURCE

Just correcting your timeline here, Jim. No impatience with Wise Young.

Comment

i hope i get the nay sayers spot in line when Wise succeeds with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck503 View Post
                        SOURCE

Just correcting your timeline here, Jim. No impatience with Wise Young.
                        Really? So, there is potentially data on someone close to two years post (albeit at the lowest dose)...

Comment

i hope i get the nay sayers spot in line when Wise succeeds with this.
                          "I'm manic as hell-
                          But I'm goin' strong-
                          Left my meds on the sink again-
                          My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Comment

Wow, time flys, thanks Buck.

This is a safety trial and can already be considered a success. The surgeries and injections have proven to be safe. Any return of function or growth within the spinal cord is gravy. ChinaSCINet is now an established clinical trial network ready to test the most promising therapies. 7-8 years of hard work by many, many dedicated people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                              Wow, time flys, thanks Buck.

This is a safety trial and can already be considered a success. The surgeries and injections have proven to be safe. Any return of function or growth within the spinal cord is gravy. ChinaSCINet is now an established clinical trial network ready to test the most promising therapies. 7-8 years of hard work by many, many dedicated people.
                              Jim, is there any way to see the funding numbers?

Comment

Jim, is there any way to see the funding numbers?
                                Planning a cost/benefit analysis?

Comment

Working...
                                X