This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by peterf View Post
    Sorry guys but if we really are going to hear about credible improvement it will not be through internet forums
    really? why is that? if someone hears it from a video from the cats mouth or a news article, then posts that info on a forum, then someone will be getting the news via care cure forums.

Comment

Well Barri
      here is how i see it
      Scientific documented peer reviewed proof that cell treatment has ever been proven to work (and by work i do not mean cured) has never come to light. Should it do so this would be nobel prize material not internet chat forum material. i would look up internet chat advice when purchasing cheesecakes but not SCI cure.

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
        Well Barri
        here is how i see it
        Scientific documented peer reviewed proof that cell treatment has ever been proven to work (and by work i do not mean cured) has never come to light. Should it do so this would be nobel prize material not internet chat forum material. i would look up internet chat advice when purchasing cheesecakes but not SCI cure.

I guess ill never know if there is a cure because I get all of my SCI info from this site.
        c6 inc since 2-19-11
        ex pro-am motocross racer
        tilite aero z s2

Comment

The results of the trial will be reported here when they are available. It is way to early to comment, please be patient. The good news is the surgery and injection of the cells is safe. ChinaSCINet is doing a great job running this trial.

Comment

Originally posted by Wills77 View Post
            SCINet usa phase 2 trial hopefully starting this September starting with 20 patients.
            phase 3 trial in 2013 with 120 patients.
            Do you know where or have any more info on this? I heard Wise briefly mention Texas at the open house but he skimmed over it. Also where did you see the webcast?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMarz View Post
              Do you know where or have any more info on this? I heard Wise briefly mention Texas at the open house but he skimmed over it. Also where did you see the webcast?
              http://www.ustream.tv/user/SCIProject
              Theres the link to the webcast. I got it from the first post on page 68. I think he talks about that stuff around the 35-40 minute mark in the video.
              c6 inc since 2-19-11
              ex pro-am motocross racer
              tilite aero z s2

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMarz View Post
                i believe its a few pages back, but theres a post about which cities the phase 3 would be in. as far as the phase 2, its only at the breckenridge, tx location.
                if thats what your asking.

Comment

JohnMarz, the video from austin Texas a whil back shows Wise and his forcast. He is saying tha Brakenridge will be first in the USA to try his therapy. He also says that walking should be possible in 2-3years from that video. I understadn the phase 3 trials at 7 US hospitals will be later and have higher patient popultaions. NOw having said this, the china trials will have o be evaulated for efficay. I think that wise and JIm have said that safety has been met at the higher doses in china. this is our best hope. This isn't the video I 'm talking about,but here is something. http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-431681

anthony

Comment

If anybody saved the video from the meeting at austin Texas, please provide it. wise is very specific as to what he expects to happen with his trials.

Anthony

Comment

Hi Jim,i agree that there is good news indeed and after watching the webcast i became much more optimistic regarding the direction and the outcome.
                      i was just wondering what Dr. Young expectation are regarding arm and hand function as well as BB and sexual function for the ongoing trial.
                      thank you

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
                        If anybody saved the video from the meeting at austin Texas, please provide it. wise is very specific as to what he expects to happen with his trials.

Anthony
                        I think this is what you are looking for: http://www.kxan.com/dpp/health/stem-...ther-in-austin

Comment

kh that's it. I'd like to see comments from wise on his thinkng several months hence. It looked promising then andthe same now. the last video from rutgers was very much in depth, too much, for me. He is talking chase and cethrin. Hope it keeps evolving.

Comment

Are there any videos of the April open house still up? The link provided says that it's offline...

Comment

Originally posted by MarcT View Post
                              Are there any videos of the April open house still up? The link provided says that it's offline...
                              See previous page, i.e. post /forum/showpost.php?p=1520818&postcount=697 . It's working for me now.

Comment

/forum/showpos...&postcount=697

Yes it is working for me as well . I got a bit lost with it all . it is looks very promising i suppose time will tell . Going by Dr. Young It looks like the next 1 year 2 will see some thing ?
                                AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org

Comment

Working...
                                X