Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok, so far you shown that you know how to copy/paste... whats your point?
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

• I haven't checked out the ChinaSciNet forum in a long time. Now I find that it has been moribund since April. Strange, since it was really buzzing last time I checked. Is there an active forum where I can follow the progress of Dr Young's trials? Or are they themselves awaiting approval?

Comment

• Originally posted by dukevanwillem View Post
        I haven't checked out the ChinaSciNet forum in a long time. Now I find that it has been moribund since April. Strange, since it was really buzzing last time I checked. Is there an active forum where I can follow the progress of Dr Young's trials? Or are they themselves awaiting approval?
        Try this thread instead:
        http:///forum/showthread.php?117784-...NetUSA)/page62

Comment

• To me it feels like this trial got way too complicated ever since it decided to go international for future ones. I mean all previous trials (good and bad) seemed to run smoothly and efficient when it was in China, at that rate phase III could of finished a long time ago if it would stayed with the original crew. It's like a single cop running after multiple thieves that spread into different directions...

What’s the advantage to spread an unfinished trial to multiple countries vs focusing it in its original one from start to end? Wouldn't a finished and approved proven therapy from China be good enough to treat internationally afterwards like any other things invented in China? Dr. Wise did say that doing trials in China was much more feasible compared doing it in the US.

Even if it decided to go international with IIb, what's preventing China to start PIII? With all this, it still doesn't make sense to me that China would wait for other countries to invent something, they're one of the largest exporters to the world. Why would they miss this opportunity to be the potential leader in SCI cure?
          Last edited by Moe; 10-27-2018, 12:44 PM.
          ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

• Dr Wise Young,

It has been a long time since we get an input from you. Can you please spent a few minutes and give us an update ? Thanks.

Comment

• Dr Wise Young, give us an updatd , please

Comment

• Originally posted by steve nguyen View Post
                Dr Wise Young,

It has been a long time since we get an input from you. Can you please spent a few minutes and give us an update ? Thanks.

"He's away and has no access to the network to respond" was the last I heard from the posts... but yet everybody else has no problems posting. weird.
                Last edited by Moe; 11-23-2018, 12:03 PM.
                ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

• Wasn't there supposed to be some kind of update in late October or November? I guess it is still November though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moe View Post
                    "He's away and has no access to the network to respond" was the last I heard from the posts... but yet everybody else has no problems posting. weird.
                    My understanding that our site is blocked in China by the government (perhaps due to our Politics forum), so Dr. Young often has no access to the site unless he is traveling to Hong Kong (where it apparently is not blocked) or in the USA. No Net Neutrality there! Perhaps Jim can comment.

(KLD)
                    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

• Thought he was in Jersey most of the time.
                      ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

• Jim, is he in china or America... And if he is in China, when does he get back
                        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

• "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                          ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

Hilarious!

Comment

• Amazing that meanwhile in China with no network access, he still manages to teach students and attend meetings in Jersey. Must have superpowers.
                              ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

Amazing that meanwhile in China with no network access, he still manages to teach students and attend meetings in Jersey. Must have superpowers.
                                I never said he had no internet access in China. I said THIS SITE is blocked. This is what I was told by Dr. Young.

(KLD)
                                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                                X