Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChinaSCINet Update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    For sexual function to return is it required to regularly "exercise" your junk? Hehe
    God I hope so! Is their a therapist for that for us quads with oven mitts? haha

    Comment


      Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
      For sexual function to return is it required to regularly "exercise" your junk? Hehe

      I am joking but serious at the same time tho
      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

      "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


      2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

      Comment


        You are on the eBulletin list, all trial info is shared that way.[/QUOTE]

        Good to hear... Thanks, will keep my fingers crossed

        Comment


          Jim, do you know how long the phase IIb trial is suppose to last?
          "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

          "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


          2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

          Comment


            I believe there are 6 months of walking training after the surgery. Growth across the injury site, bowel, and bladder return didn't happen until 1 year, so I'm not sure at what point the paper will be submitted for publication.

            Comment


              Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
              For sexual function to return is it required to regularly "exercise" your junk? Hehe

              It can't hurt to practice Lunasicc.

              Comment


                I've been dealing with a wound on my hip for the last 8 years. It's very small on the outside and there is a very small hole in my bone with a dormant infection. My doctor wants me to have surgery, but I'm dreading laying in the bed for most of a year afterwards. Could I wait to have the surgery, until after I get treated with stem cells. It seems like I would be able to deal with it better if I had more ability than I do now. Or would having the wound make me ineligible from receiving treatment?
                I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

                My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

                Comment


                  Check into this magnetic pulser to help with wound healing. http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html Son used one of these on a pressure sore on his ankle which helped clear it up in several weeks. We did two sessions in a row, then let the unit cool down for awhile, then repeated 3-4 times per day. The head unit builds up a charge, then sends out an intense microburst of a magnetic field at the area of need, then recharges itself over 5 seconds then repeats.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by 6 Shooter View Post
                    Check into this magnetic pulser to help with wound healing. http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html Son used one of these on a pressure sore on his ankle which helped clear it up in several weeks. We did two sessions in a row, then let the unit cool down for awhile, then repeated 3-4 times per day. The head unit builds up a charge, then sends out an intense microburst of a magnetic field at the area of need, then recharges itself over 5 seconds then repeats.
                    It really worked for you? It kinda seems like a scam to me. How bad was the wound? Did you do anything else to treat it? I've had small wounds on my ankle several times, but they healed naturally with pressure relief and skin cream. I'd be willing to try it, but I don't have $350 just to throw away.
                    I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

                    My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by MeetMeInMontauk View Post
                      I've been dealing with a wound on my hip for the last 8 years. It's very small on the outside and there is a very small hole in my bone with a dormant infection. My doctor wants me to have surgery, but I'm dreading laying in the bed for most of a year afterwards. Could I wait to have the surgery, until after I get treated with stem cells. It seems like I would be able to deal with it better if I had more ability than I do now. Or would having the wound make me ineligible from receiving treatment?
                      You're getting treated with stem cells? Where? I'm interested in that to see if it would help me.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jennifer1 View Post
                        You're getting treated with stem cells? Where? I'm interested in that to see if it would help me.
                        Sounds to me like he is talking about participating in the scinetusa trial, but in the future when available
                        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

                        "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


                        2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Moe View Post
                          My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

                          Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

                          Happy 7th anniversary ChinaSCINet Update thread.

                          I'm pretty much done here - Thanks for all the hard work and effort the same.
                          Finally you are detecting some smoke
                          In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by paolocipolla View Post
                            Finally you are detecting some smoke
                            How's SCI research coming in Italy coming Paolo?

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by paolocipolla View Post
                              Finally you are detecting some smoke
                              yeah, it's you. How's the view from the top of the Pisa tower? Any sight of research looking down from there or only 'smoke' from car exhaust fumes?
                              "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                              ― DaShanne Stokes

                              ***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

                              Comment


                                so Jim, when is another chinascinet clinical update coming
                                "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

                                "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


                                2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X