Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChinaSCINet Update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Moe View Post
    I can't understand why the follow-up routine stopped, especially for those that gained recovery... doesn't it make sense the importance to keep in touch with them to be aware of further gains and/or safety issues??
    It's hard for us to grasp that many of these subjects live in places that are inaccessible and don't have the means to get to the hospital. For the required follow up exams, teams had to goto then. In addition to that, Wise hasn't had the time to organize it while organizing trials in Taiwan, India and the US.

    Originally posted by Natto View Post
    So this may be a dumb question but is this strictly for paras?
    Not dumb. This phase IIB trial is for injuries from C5-T11, complete, injured more than 1 year.

    Comment


    • And were and how do I apply ??? .....

      Comment


      • Details will be posted here and sent out via eBulletin. If you haven't yet sent me your email to add to my eBulletin list email me- jimbenn@rutgers.edu

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jim View Post
          Details will be posted here and sent out via eBulletin. If you haven't yet sent me your email to add to my eBulletin list email me- jimbenn@rutgers.edu
          Hey Jim - I just sent you an email asking to be put on your eBulletin list. Got a "Not Available" automatic reply. Just wanted to let you know and thanks so much!

          Comment


          • Just sent mine and it says will be unable to check emails for a week. Hopefully your on vacation. I myself am about to leave for a week for vacation
            Hopefully you'll receive my email and put me on the list !

            Comment


            • I'm not at work this week, had surgery, but I have your emails.

              Comment


              • Are the next trials still on to be published in October or November?
                "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

                "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


                2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  I'm not at work this week, had surgery, but I have your emails.
                  Was that the hernia surgery that you mentioned? I hope it all went well.

                  Comment


                  • hi Jim,

                    From my understanding, there was a meeting late July discussing potential dates for the trials in India and the United States.

                    Are there any updates in this regard?

                    When will the trials start in India? And America? Are there going to be any delays? Or is everything on track?

                    Thanks for everything.

                    Comment


                    • hey mT,

                      Haven't had a chance to talk with Wise but he was planning on submitting the IND at the end of July. Once submitted, the FDA has 90 days to get back to us. Things should move pretty rapidly. We are still on track to start the US trial this year. Any announcements, including how to apply, will be shared here, and via eBulletin. Email me to be added to the eBulletin list- jimbenn@rutgers.edu.

                      Not positive but don't think India and Taiwan trials will happen until next year.

                      Comment


                      • So it did get submitted? There wasn't any hold up with it? So by Nov. 1st the FDA should have responded.

                        "The FDA has 90 days to get back to us." Or what?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
                          So it did get submitted? There wasn't any hold up with it? So by Nov. 1st the FDA should have responded.

                          "The FDA has 90 days to get back to us." Or what?
                          Looks like we had to wait until the end of July to find out we have to wait until November.

                          Comment


                          • My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

                            Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

                            Happy 7th anniversary ChinaSCINet Update thread.

                            I'm pretty much done here - Thanks for all the hard work and effort the same.
                            "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                            ― DaShanne Stokes

                            ***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moe View Post
                              My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

                              Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

                              Happy 7th anniversary ChinaSCINet Update thread.

                              I'm pretty much done here - Thanks for all the hard work and effort the same.
                              I don't believe any Peer Reviews have even looked at the "trials" for ChinaSCINet? Is it dead in the water?

                              Comment


                              • It sucks how long it has taken to get this trial to the U.S. but I will damn sure throw my hat into the ring when they open up recruiting. I just want a chance to get better.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X