This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buck nastier,
    why on earth would a fool like you think you know who is intelligent enough and who isnt?

as far as stem cell research funding goes,young and kierstead were duped,and so were you.

Comment

Originally posted by nrf View Post
      buck nastier,
      why on earth would a fool like you think you know who is intelligent enough and who isnt?

as far as stem cell research funding goes,young and kierstead were duped,and so were you.
      People like you and lunasicc will be kissing liberal ass when
      a treatment is available.

Comment

chances are the liberal asses to be kissed will be chinese.if you are waiting for american liberals i am afraid you will never get your first kiss.either way when a real treatment is available i hope they clean their bottoms thoroughly because i am ready to smooch.

Comment

Merry Christmas. We are continuing with the trial in Hong Kong. The third case was done on the 23rd of December. Results will not be available for at least 6 months. Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by nrf View Post
            chances are the liberal asses to be kissed will be chinese.if you are waiting for american liberals i am afraid you will never get your first kiss.either way when a real treatment is available i hope they clean their bottoms thoroughly because i am ready to smooch.
            Wise Young is an American. I don't know of any other legit
            trials for chronic sci in China besides his.

Comment

Originally posted by Wise Young View Post
              Merry Christmas. We are continuing with the trial in Hong Kong. The third case was done on the 23rd of December. Results will not be available for at least 6 months. Wise.
              Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family as well Dr. Young

Comment

buck,

what you dont know is alot.

Comment

Guys , what we do know is that Wise is conducting real human trials today. He has treated 3 people, and I hope and I'll pray that they all get positve results. let's all concentrate on 2011 and hope things snowball for the better. Let;s hope that Wise's efforts come to fruition for all of us.

keeping on

Comment

Originally posted by 0xSquidy View Post
                    Less hope, more action.
                    https://www.carecure.net/forum/showt...03#post1299903

Comment

Leif, Many countries are working on SCI and wanting to start trials like the ChinaSCI...However, many people are waiting for a therapy to develop in the USA because they have the notion that the funding will be made available in the US much faster and in greater amounts than other countries. Even though a lot of the research has reached critical stages in other countries, the funding is not there. Gretchen in France comes to mind with Neurogel...
                      It's just a fact of life that some people will just hang out spreading the "hope" gig and never put forth any effort to actually accomplish anything. Others advocate really hard by working with fundraisers, speaking engagements, lobbying congressman, attending Working to Walk, organizing informational meetings so others can understand what is happening and what is needed...
                      Some countries are far behind the US, others are doing better with less restrictions in their research. IMO, the US has always been percieved as the movers and shakers...other countries, like people, just never get around to getting the job done. The number of organized SCI groups in the USA alone pretty much tells it all. (The movers and shakers working for the funding, legislation and advocacy to get it done). The others just fall into the "hoper" catagory and wish something were getting done. Rah, Rah, Rah. That's why collaboration is so critical on the international level which is the primary piece you've been taking on! Thank you LEIF for your ongoing efforts on this front !!!!!!!!
                      Last edited by GRAMMY; 26 Dec 2010, 4:23 PM.
                      http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post
                        Guys , what we do know is that Wise is conducting real human trials today. He has treated 3 people, and I hope and I'll pray that they all get positve results. let's all concentrate on 2011 and hope things snowball for the better. Let;s hope that Wise's efforts come to fruition for all of us.

keeping on

How about donate too?

Comment

i know I Sometimes repeat myself but it is because of actual brain damage I sustained. I recovered from the brain damage but still my short term memory is affected.
                          I don't think if Mccain had been elected, research would actually be any less ahead or farther along, so, ok, I didn't mean to steer this into a politics thread. Sorry
                          "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

lunasic42,

no apology needed as far as i am concerned.
                            Merry Christmas and the happiest of new years.

Comment

merry Christmas and I think 2011 will be a year of good news for us
                              "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post

keeping on
                                This great advice!
                                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Working...
                                X