Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope there are SCIleaks and we know sooner.

Comment

I don't think sooner recovery would be good news for us. If i'm not wrong, Wise's treatment should need time. Which means that if there's recovery too shortly after the surgery... it's not due to the stem cells but to the decompression or something else not very interesting for us.

Trials are happening, don't stop looking at it people, let's just try to get more of these. Results will get to us. We'll regret (we actually are regretting) all the time spent on wondering around instead of actually doing something.
      Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Comment

Only Young can comment and tell about the progress of the patients. We just give our own time tables.

Dr Young within how much time u can update us about the progress of patients?

Comment

jawaid, you are right. let's hope the news is good; we can only hope.

Keeping on

Comment

I really love you keeping on. You are very positive and hopeful person in these very hard circumstances for all of us.

God bless you always and pray that ur positive thoughts bring some real positive things in ur life along with all my CC friends.

Comment

Originally posted by keeping on View Post

Keeping on
              Really? We've been discussing lots of things for a long time and you now say hope is the only thing we can do?

Somebody shoot me
              Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Comment

Oxsquidy it is not as u think my dear but we patients just can hope for the best outcome from the trials. It is really very hard to cure spinal injury and other degenerative diseases.

Comment

Keeping on
                  hope is good, but we have to be realistic
                  false hope is dangerous.

Comment

Well false hope has kept me here so far...

Let´s keep on doing our best, either participating on trials or hoping or supporting or all of those... never forgetting to live the best we can.
                    Merry Xmas to eveyone.

Comment

What false hope?

Comment

Ox, until we see real results, not progress, hope is the remedy. We need to see real postive results from a trial and we as patients start to enroll in therapys, hope then becomes reality.

keeping on

Comment

Originally posted by Jawaid View Post
                          Oxsquidy it is not as u think my dear but we patients just can hope for the best outcome from the trials. It is really very hard to cure spinal injury and other degenerative diseases.
                          Ox, until we see real results, not progress, hope is the remedy. We need to see real postive results from a trial and we as patients start to enroll in therapys, hope then becomes reality.

keeping on
                          I don't understand you guys. How do you think this trial got started? Because of hope? NO.

Because of hard work, fundraising, talking about it, asking people for help, getting people involved... you telling me you can't / won't do anything like that but just "hope"? Now that has to be a f* joke.

No, i think you should start moving your asses the same way others did so that we can have this trial going.

Less hope, more action.

Comment

"hope and change!!! "... hahahahaha Easy to see how alot of Americans were duped
                            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Actions speak louder than words. The clinicians and researchers need funding for clinical trials. They need to get boots and wheels on the ground for fundraising. Contact Jim to see what you can do to make a difference. He could use all the help he can get to make it happen.

http://www.justadollarplease.org/
                              http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
                                "hope and change!!! "... hahahahaha Easy to see how alot of Americans were duped
                                You're far from intelligent enough to judge whether others
                                were "duped" or not. You ask the same questions over and
                                over again, and never read articles before commenting on
                                them.

Who do you think the stem cell scientists voted for? I'm
                                positive that researchers like Wise Young and Keirstead
                                voted for Obama. Were they "duped" too?

Conservatives and conservative pols couldn't care less if
                                you ever recover any function. You probably won't even
                                this far, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X