Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChinaSCINet Update

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    This is our yearly Summer Open House. Dr. Young will be giving an update on the clinical trials but not sure what his presentation will consist of.

    http://www.icontact-archive.com/9xHN...2zV5KB-f97?w=3

    Comment


      Will that be recorded and available online?

      Comment


        Yeah sheesh, one hasn't been recorded and available online in so long ...
        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

        "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


        2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

        Comment


          We will not be videotaping the Open House.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jim View Post
            We will not be videotaping the Open House.
            Why not?

            Comment


              Yes why not at least could there be an update?

              Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
              Why not?
              Not sure why not if for political reason's or what but it would be nice, my wife wanted to attend but after being out of work for three months there was no way she could take off to fly out there.. and I know if she did she would of gladly updated us all.. not sure if you realize how many of us are really banking on this time being the real cure..

              Comment


                There are several reasons, but in general, presenters don't want to be recorded and put on Youtube.

                Comment


                  Are we at least going to get an update on what Dr. Young has to say?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    There are several reasons, but in general, presenters don't want to be recorded and put on Youtube.
                    What about a transcript?

                    Powerpoint slides?

                    Comment


                      I can't say anything about the trial that hasn't already been said here.

                      Comment


                        Would just be nice to have the most up to date stuff documented in a video. Much easier than trying to piece together info on the forum. Dont get me wrong, I love being able to get the info here too. Oh well. Hopefully next year I have the funds and means of transportation to attend the open house.

                        Comment


                          Exactly. Travel isn't exactly easy for most of us. A video seems like a no-brainer, especially if fundraising is still a priority.

                          Comment


                            I thought the last time a video of an open house was streamed, people doubted/misinterpreted what Wise was saying and started attacking him and his research...perhaps this is what they want to avoid. Once the research is published we'll know everything we need to know anyway.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by tomsonite View Post
                              I thought the last time a video of an open house was streamed, people doubted/misinterpreted what Wise was saying and started attacking him and his research...perhaps this is what they want to avoid. Once the research is published we'll know everything we need to know anyway.
                              Just a few more years.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
                                Would just be nice to have the most up to date stuff documented in a video. Much easier than trying to piece together info on the forum. Dont get me wrong, I love being able to get the info here too. Oh well. Hopefully next year I have the funds and means of transportation to attend the open house.
                                Originally posted by Scaper1 View Post
                                Exactly. Travel isn't exactly easy for most of us. A video seems like a no-brainer, especially if fundraising is still a priority.
                                I understand, especially because many of you are regular donors, and/or like Barb, have worked hard raising funds for these clinical trials. We would love to share the Open House with you all but we just can't put unpublished trial results on video. I know it seems like this is taking forever but Dr. Young is making sure everything is done correctly. Thanks for being patient, if you have any questions, PM me.

                                Jim

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X