Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or he could be on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

tetra, Is it ti,e for the secaond trials patient to recieve wise's therapy? I hope that things are going well for the trial and that they conciten;y move froward. I also hope wise is not under the weather as he never sleeps. His mission is continuing as well as ours.

keeping on

Comment

I guess still we have to wait for some months before we are able to get some news from Dr Young. Patient who will be given higher dose of umbilical injection with lithium is still few months away. After then we can get some very reliable news about the success of trial.

So be patient and brave my all CC friends. Things are not as easy as we think.

Comment

jawaid, good post; we or most of us agree. Just wonefring if Wise is in Hong Kong to assess frist patient at this time and is doing the second patient. we need to see points of record and milestones completed and milestones to come. this is what we need to continue confidenc on this program.

Thanks
          keeping on

Comment

i visited dr.youngs last open house in early december,he stated that by this time they should be doing up to two patients a week then progressing to as many as two a day early next year.he also stated that "there would be no play by play commentary". i hope all is progressing positively and feel dr,young will let us know when the time is appropriate.

Comment

nrf, thanks for the update; sounds good. Sounds like Wise is on amission; like we didn't know. Let's hope that 2011 is a winner.

keeping on

Comment

The first patient was successfully treated at the Prince of Wales Hospital of CUHK on November 29th.

The second patient was successfully treated at the Queen Mary Hospital of HKU on December 17th.

The third patient will be treated today at the PWH.
                Suzanne

Comment

Originally posted by poonsuzanne View Post
                  The first patient was successfully treated at the Prince of Wales Hospital of CUHK on November 29th.

The second patient was successfully treated at the Queen Mary Hospital of HKU on December 17th.

The third patient will be treated today at the PWH.
                  Thanks, Suzanne.

Comment

Thank you Suzanne

Comment

Any news about the patient that was treated on the 29th of november ?

Comment

Originally posted by lakboy View Post
                        Any news about the patient that was treated on the 29th of november ?
                        He walks very well .. LOL
                        Dear Lakboy
                        After one year we will know if the tretment is safe, after 2 years we will know if that is efficient.

Comment

Dear beuty, I think you are wrong. The treatment is safe , stem cells have been transplanted for many years now. The patient will be checked at 6 weeks , at 6 months and at one year , I think.

Comment

If Dr. Young follows clinical trial protocol, and I have no doubt he will, results will not be available until the trials conclude.

Comment

Schmecky, if you are right, adn I don't doubt you are; it will be 2-3 years before we have an inconclusive conclusion. that's just the way it is.

keeping on

Comment

i think dr. young will only be able to try to keep results inside.i know i prefer waiting on the results over waiting for the trial to start.my fingers are crossed.

Comment

Working...
                                X