X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are working on the papers now. Wise.

Comment

Originally posted by Barrington314mx
      have you heard anything about bowel, bladder, and sexual function in these patients? If not, do you plan to see what they are experiencing, if anything, in those areas? Thanks.
      Wise, maybe you missed my question. Thanks.

Comment

Dr. Wise, do you know if the phase I&II results will still be published as scheduled? I think I understood this November?
        Thanks!
        "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
        ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

We are still working on the data analysis and writing the paper. After we have completed the writing, I am sending it to all our colleagues for review. I don't anticipate that we will submit the paper to journals until December and journals typically take several months to review and accept a paper. Our first priority right now is to prepare all the data for submission for our clinical trial application. Wise.

Comment

Barrington314, we did not collect BBS data in the trial. There are questions concerning bowel and bladder in the SCIM (spinal cord independence measure) that was collected but these are subjective responses from the patients. We do not plan to bring the patients back for BBS examinations. Wise.

Comment

1. We are working on those therapies now.
              2. The trials are for C5 through T11.

Wise.

Comment

wise it looks we have to wait few years for lumbosacral trial from u.

Comment

Any progress in starting clinical trials also in India or Norway?

Paolo
                  In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

http://news.rutgers.edu/feature/knoc...8#.UlU06vtOI5s

Comment

We are still working on it. Wise.

Comment

Yes, that is an article about Boyd Melson fighting for the cure. Wise.

Comment

Dear Dr Young,
                          do you have done controls of patients’'s movements in water?
                          Thanks. Best wishes.

Ivano

Comment

What about upper body recovery (shoulders, arms, hands)?
                            Han: "We are all ready to win, just as we are born knowing only life. It is defeat that you must learn to prepare for"

Comment

I was just at the October Open House at Wise's lab, Ivano. I didn't see any video, slides or notes about humans in water exercises.. In the US water tests are normally left for animal trials. I was very impressed by so many with complete injuries bearing their full weight.
                              Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

No, while patients in the trial had access to hydrotherapy and I encouraged them to do so, we did not collect any data nor required such exercises during the training. Wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X