No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Site "Scar Tissue"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to hear that, Moe, well, some virtual cure may serve as a reason and justification for this Forum existence. What I don't like is not honest play with men's hopes for real, not virtual cure; Wise more dealer than laboratory man, I know him (virtualy) many years ... well, I'd better do not elaborate coz it's his place and I guest here ...
    At least, to some measure he is a needed part of the research process.

Comment

Originally posted by invalid View Post
      Nice to hear that, Moe, well, some virtual cure may serve as a reason and justification for this Forum existence. What I don't like is not honest play with men's hopes for real, not virtual cure; Wise more dealer than laboratory man, I know him (virtualy) many years ... well, I'd better do not elaborate coz it's his place and I guest here ...
      At least, to some measure he is a needed part of the research process.
      I understand your feeling and frustration, I admit I felt some of it too prior to my visit, but I really suggest if you can do the same. different feeling like from night 'n day. You'd realize quickly what was virtual from reality, I felt guilty from some nasty things I said here myself...

Dr. Paul Lu was there too for a presentation, also a Para... most of the area, lab and equipment are all wheelchair accessible (designed by Dr. Wise) everything's all there... no BS

Careful not to get mislead and wrongfully accuse someone based on what you read here or elsewhere, things are really different in person, its not fair to judge someone's character without meeting them.

Bare in mind that this is not a one-man show based on Dr. Wise, there's a whole lots of fellow researchers, professors, students, staff and volunteers involved. All discoveries are recorded and available between them even if Dr Wise disappears... I trust this more than corporations based on stock marketing that I seen in the past...
      Last edited by Moe; 26 Jul 2016, 3:32 PM.
      "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
      ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

invalid...are you kivi?

Anyway, sorry I didn't reply Sooner, I was out of town.

And yes I do miss wise coming around and giving updates along with other researchers...I am just reflecting on how dead it is around here: just us gimps here alone fending for ourselves to get that 'inside scoop'
        "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

if you are kivi I do think you should be able to come back now...you did keep it interesting

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Luna, the man I was talking about is Victor Arvanian. He just got licence to work with human models and plans starting human trials this year to replicate results he observed on rats.
            http://w2wliveblog2013.com

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
              wise, it's very nice to see you on the board after so long...I am sure I speak for alot of carecurians when I say that I wish that you could come around to the forums more like you used to and interact and give insight, thats one thing that made carecure so great: you coming around and occasionaly other researchers
              MAKE CARECURE GREAT AGAIN!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
                MAKE CARECURE GREAT AGAIN!!! Lol
                Looool!

I do miss seeing him around on CC. Things have felt really quiet recently, but maybe theyre busy behind the scenes.

Would be fantastic to get a lengthy update I'm running low on hope recently, seeing his interaction was reassuring.

#MAKECCGREATAGAIN!

Comment

"running on low hope" sums it up pretty good

Comment

Luna, the man I was talking about is Victor Arvanian. He just got licence to work with human models and plans starting human trials this year to replicate results he observed on rats.
                    http://w2wliveblog2013.com
                    His blog is almost 3 years old, where does it say that he got "licence" this year to replicate results he observed on rats to humans?
                    ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

Luna, he himself has said it to me

Comment

And it's not his blog, he has no any blog, he just do things for sci population with sincere wish to see the results.

Comment

Oh, sorry, Moe, not Luna ... but Luna too

Comment

Oh, sorry, Moe, not Luna ... but Luna too
                            No worries

Comment

Luna, he himself has said it to me

Wish it would be more convincing. I still don't know who you are... are you a friend of his? a patient? a mean how did he told you and why?
                              ― DaShanne Stokes

Comment

And it's not his blog, he has no any blog, he just do things for sci population with sincere wish to see the results.

Do you have the means to contact him directly and see if he wants to visit us here at carecure?...didn't he come here a long time ago? I may be mistaken

Comment

Working...
                                X