Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New imaging technique: toward spinal cord regeneration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.news-medical.net/news/200...eneration.aspx
    http://stores.ebay.com/MAKSYM-Variety-Store

So what is this supposed to mean in layman's terms?? Still don't see the answer I am looking for...
    keiffer66

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
      So what is this supposed to mean in layman's terms?? Still don't see the answer I am looking for...
      "New imaging technique: toward regeneration of a mouse's spinal cord."

Is it better for now, Keith?

Comment

Mouse this, Mouse that.....
        A good friend is someone who will come to bail you out of jail. A TRUE friend is the guy sitting next to you behind the same set of bars saying, "boy we sure f*cked up this time huh?"

Comment

mouse

Originally posted by Rollin Rick View Post
          Mouse this, Mouse that.....
          Sorry thread...
          Rick I just signed on few minutes ago. Since then a brown mouse has darted from behind my desk 6 times. Little bastard very fast. I got a basket next to me ready to catch him to let him go outside. Too funny. If he only knew what I would really like to do to him.

Comment

Originally posted by mckeownp View Post
            Sorry thread...
            Rick I just signed on few minutes ago. Since then a brown mouse has darted from behind my desk 6 times. Little bastard very fast. I got a basket next to me ready to catch him to let him go outside. Too funny. If he only knew what I would really like to do to him.
            LOL........... reminds me of an advertisement I have seen were the cheese is on the mousetrap, mouse comes out behind the wall, takes and eats all the cheese, goes back behind a wall and the trap goes off............ little bastard, LOL.
            A good friend is someone who will come to bail you out of jail. A TRUE friend is the guy sitting next to you behind the same set of bars saying, "boy we sure f*cked up this time huh?"

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Rick View Post
              LOL........... reminds me of an advertisement I have seen were the cheese is on the mousetrap, mouse comes out behind the wall, takes and eats all the cheese, goes back behind a wall and the trap goes off............ little bastard, LOL.
              Rick I caught him about an hour later and left him by a huge Oak Tree outside. Spine intact.

Comment

Working...
              X