Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith View Post
    Dang spider girl is looking really really good, now I need to get out of this wheelchair to check out Beverly Hills,
    Hey Keith you gotta wait, I saw her before you!
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Comment

awww

You guys are sweet...

Thank-you!

I would love to be your covergirl anytime Wise.

Anything to move us ahead. Im your girl!
      Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Comment

Originally posted by spidergirl View Post
        Obviously just for the record everything has been tested on the rodents first and there has been improved function before even thinking about testing on humans.

If rodents are showing improvements there really is no excuses. Am I correct?

Wasn't there rumors a while ago that Dr.MCdonald was doing testing on monkeys in Columbia. I know he invited one of my friends to come down at some point, maybe a couple years ago...did this ever happen? I am just curious if anyone knows maybe Schmecky you remember?

I really don't want to steer off the subject of what's happening here I am just trying to establish fictitious from reality. I am confused if scientists say something if they actually just hype or do.

The NASCINet is the most tangible thing I have seen yet in the 3 years I have been injured.
        There are a few known to exagerate or the trial went nowhere.
        Last edited by c473s; 05-23-2009, 12:52 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Why would Europeans for example say aye since this is just for US, Canadians and Mexicans.

Comment

Paolo?

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
              Why would Europeans for example say aye since this is just for US, Canadians and Mexicans.
              If something good happens in the US Europe will follow soon, but it could happen simultaneously.

Well... It could be for Norway too if you'll be nice

Go to W2W 2009 if you can!

Comment

Originally posted by Leif View Post
                What benefits one, benefits all Leif.
                Although we are separated by borders and ideologies, we are all one.

Paolo, you coming to Chicago?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                  What benefits one, benefits all Leif.
                  Although we are separated by borders and ideologies, we are all one.

Paolo, you coming to Chicago?
                  Hello Jim,

I don't think I can make it, but I am trying to force Leif to do so, since he has a lot to say I am courious to see if he has the balls to go to W2W an say there in person what he writes.

Paolo

Comment

We have changed the name of the network from the North American Spinal Cord Injury Network to "Spinal Cord Injury Clinical Trial Network USA" or SCINetUSA.

Here is a video which was filmed at the Keck Center during last fridays Open House. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2PACPLMPNU
                    Last edited by Jim; 06-18-2009, 02:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      We have changed the name of the network from the North American Spinal Cord Injury Network to "Spinal Cord Injury Network USA" or SCINetUSA.

Here is a video which was filmed at the Keck Center during last fridays Open House. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2PACPLMPNU
                      dose that mean that all parts of USA are in it? in SCINet?
                      http://www.facebook.com/ivicamaotze.rod

Comment

• Kratos,

I believe any medical center in the US is eligible to join SCINetUSA. There are presently about 9 centers interested in taking part. We hope to bring more centers on board in the US and expand so other countries can begin their own networks.
                        Last edited by Jim; 06-15-2009, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• Is there a Facebook group yet?

I'm game

Comment

• Facebook- http://apps.facebook.com/causes/2695...233?m=1a240be5

Web- http://justadollarplease.org/

Working on MySpace

Comment

• Joined and made a contribution...Now I feel good

Comment

• We are in the process of changing the name of the network to SCINetUSA. So, I am changing the title of this topic. Wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X