Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Jim, this thread hasn't been updated in a month.... Whats going on? When can we expect an update?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
      Hey Jim, this thread hasn't been updated in a month.... Whats going on? When can we expect an update?
      I'm curious about Taiwan and Norway as well, are these other trials dependant on the US one to get started?
      "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
      ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Taiwan and India will be doing the IIb next year, as well as the US. We hoped to do a few surgeries before the end of the year, but not gonna happen.

Norway will probably be in the Phase III.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
          Taiwan and India will be doing the IIb next year, as well as the US. We hoped to do a few surgeries before the end of the year, but not gonna happen.

So recruitment for the trail in the U.S. will start next month January 2020?

Comment

Jim, I just wanna say Thanks and appreciate you taking the time to answer my/our many questions best you can
            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Recruitment is more likely to start in Feb, we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post

Great read on Dr. Wise's letter, thanks for sharing Jim
                "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

I agree with Moe. Thanks for posting the newsletter, it was helpful. The message from Dr. Young indicates that the selection criteria require complete injuries and can include injury levels from C5-T11. In the case of cervical level injuries, how is the trial going to deal with arm/hand and truck functions? Without arm, hand and truck control I do not see how a patient will be able to use a walker.

Comment

One third will be cervical and will use the Kunming Walker. Hands get tied to the handles on the walker.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hey Jim, is Stemcyte still the cord blood bank being used?

Comment

Yes, they provide all the cord blood.

Comment

It looks like they are still a private company. Weren't they working on an IPO?

Comment

Is this trial on fast-track status too?

Comment

Hey Jim,

Do you have any updates on when the trail will finally start recruiting subjects?

Comment

Originally posted by Tyran21 View Post
                                Is this trial on fast-track status too?
                                yeah, fast track... fast as I've been hurt for 9 years and been hearing same for that long.. it's coming, it's coming

Comment

Working...
                                X