Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The videos have been shown publically, but not put on the web.

Comment

vlog

Originally posted by Jim View Post

Yes, I can fully understand that publishing video during a scientific study could be significantly misleading and potentially introduce an additional variable that would be difficult to account for the impact to all the existing participants if they had awareness.

So let me clarify my original question. Will video data be collected throughout the study to be published after the trial?

let me say I'm not trying to impugn the truthfulness, accuracy, character or integrity of anyone associated with the prior work or work going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by spayne View Post
        Will video data be collected throughout the study to be published after the trial?
        I don't know, but will add this to the list to be asked at the Open House.

Comment

why not?

Comment

Originally posted by jscrog View Post
            why not?

I, of course can't Totally agree due to my "connection" to this spinal cord injury trial but I understand and am led to believe something like: certain results can't be made public before official publication because it can damage the validity of the trial and in the future; the chance to get the procedure covered by insurance... I may be mistaken but that is what I always thought
            "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Walking

Thanks Jim , .. . I'll be waiting for the answer when you get it.

Now back to the video that was shown in the meetings,

On my review of the published data people that excelled walked more than a hundred meters.

Upon your observation of the video how long did it take these people that were walking 100m to walk 100m?

Comment

Yes please add that. That is also a question that I have been digging at

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

6-Minute Walk Test (6MWT)

Why was this not done? Will this be done in the next trail?

https://scireproject.com/outcome-mea...alk-test-6mwt/

Comment

Spinal Cord Injury Functional Ambulation Inventory (SCI-FAI)

Why was this not done? Will this be done in the next trail?

https://scireproject.com/outcome-mea...ntory-sci-fai/

Comment

I am a C4 so when scinetusa starts recruiting, I am going to be on the outside looking in like:
                      Attached Files

Comment

Quick question, did the recruitment for SCINetUSA begin ?

Comment

Not yet apparently
                          Injured on July 8th 2017 at 28 years old.
                          Fractured C4 - C7, Incomplete.

Facebook Email

Comment

What is the update from the open houseThat just happened on 07/18? Can someone please post notes and/or information and/or video if there is any?
                            Injured on July 8th 2017 at 28 years old.
                            Fractured C4 - C7, Incomplete.

Facebook Email

Comment

Jim,
                              What’s going on with the trails? Have y’all not started yet and if not how come?

Comment

When recruitment begins I will let you guys know. There is still much to do before we can start.

Comment

Working...
                                X