Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim have you guys found a place that will process the cells? During the Summer Open House Dr. Young said that he was hoping to find one by the end of August.

Comment

• The contract is still being worked out. Wise hopes to do the first surgeries this year.

Comment

• Jim,
        Can you give us any updates on the progress of the Taiwan and India trials? Are they underway?
        Thanks.

Comment

• They will start in 2019. SCINetIndia's walking program was started months ago. Not sure about Taiwan's.

Comment

• Jim, How is Wise doing? Is his excitement for this study still high?

Comment

• He's doing great, just frustrated trial hasn't started yet. In India this week getting that trial going.

Comment

• SCINetUSA Update

Our winter update that is being mailed out now-

Attached Files
                Last edited by Jim; 11-28-2018, 08:38 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• can you or Wise give a detailed description similar to this but for the people with the higher Cervical injuries
                  "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

• Hey Anthony,

The ChinaSCINet Phase II was a safety trial that showed unexpected results in a small number of subjects. The upper level was set at C5 because neurosurgeons are wary of injecting above, due to the phrenic nucleus. Even though no subject in the trial lost any function, this trial needs to be repeated, and proven safe in more subjects. If these future trials are equally safe, it will be up to the neurosurgeons to decide how to include higher injuries. When they come to consensus, a sepearate trial will be conducted for those with higher injuries.

Jim

Comment

• so realistically are you saying that it could still be like another year or so for injuries at my level
                      "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                      Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

• Congratulations!!!
                        https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300772277.html

Comment

• Question were papers submitted to the FDA (or whatever it is) to get reviewed for the trials recently? And or are they under review? Or are they being rewritten?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokebackbob View Post
                            Question were papers submitted to the FDA (or whatever it is) to get reviewed for the trials recently? And or are they under review? Or are they being rewritten?
                            https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...BlNyq3Ux0t_kEc

Comment

• Any update on when the trials are actually starting and details on the inclusion criteria for candidates.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanJ View Post
                                Any update on when the trials are actually starting and details on the inclusion criteria for candidates.
                                I got up here to read all about it and see what everybody had to say. I haven’t even seen the announcement up here that the trial has been approved by the FDA. Anyway it has been approved by the FDA! Clinical trials will finally begin in the US.
                                Last edited by Jim; 03-07-2019, 05:15 PM. Reason: oops, clicked edit instead of reply

Comment

Working...
                                X