Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    an e-newsletter or physical mail... I haven't gotten anything
    Physical mail.

Comment

Jim, Stemcyte was working on an IPO, right? Any update on that?
      Also, by my watch, the FDA has about a month left for their deadline to respond. Although I know this is just a "goal" of the FDA and it could take longer.

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
        an e-newsletter or physical mail... I haven't gotten anything
        I'll post, have to get the digital file.

Originally posted by Barrington314mx View Post
        Jim, Stemcyte was working on an IPO, right? Any update on that?
        Also, by my watch, the FDA has about a month left for their deadline to respond. Although I know this is just a "goal" of the FDA and it could take longer.
        I think once the trial is approved they will go for IPO.
        Our CRO and Wise have been working closely with the FDA, they have been excellent. Final details being worked out.

Comment

thanks Jim. Hoping it all comes together soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
            I'll post, have to get the digital file.

I think once the trial is approved they will go for IPO.
            Our CRO and Wise have been working closely with the FDA, they have been excellent. Final details being worked out.

Comment

OK. I'm stupid. Is IPO the acronym of Investigative Product O...? i have a C3-4 injury, but until April 5th this year I was using a walker briefly by myself and really need good physical therapy to walk again...and a better ankle brace. Wish I could participate in coming trial! -Jan

Comment

Originally posted by FellowHawkeye View Post
                OK. I'm stupid. Is IPO the acronym of Investigative Product O...? i have a C3-4 injury, but until April 5th this year I was using a walker briefly by myself and really need good physical therapy to walk again...and a better ankle brace. Wish I could participate in coming trial! -Jan
                IPO = Initial Public Offering, the very first sale of stock issued by a company to the public. Public companies, on the other hand, have sold at least a portion of their shares to the public to be traded on a stock exchange. This is why an IPO is also referred to as "going public."

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

And in case it's not obvious, and IPO is a way for a company to raise significant funds for their venture.

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                    IPO = Initial Public Offering, the very first sale of stock issued by a company to the public. Public companies, on the other hand, have sold at least a portion of their shares to the public to be traded on a stock exchange. This is why an IPO is also referred to as "going public."

(KLD)
                    Thank you!

Comment

On 04-24-2018, 01:28 PM:
                      Originally posted by Jim View Post
                      When we get the ok from the FDA (within 90 days) I will post instructions how to apply. You will apply directly to the hospital performing the surgery.
                      Time's up in about 2 weeks for the 'within 90 day' OK thingy.... would it be pacific time or eastern?

Dear SCINetUSA Representative;

Please inform us the correct procedures in how to apply.
                      "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                      ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

As Moe stated above the time is getting close. Jim if it is approved are y’all ready to go? Or have y’all still got a lot to get together before taking applications? If it’s not approved for some reason what would the next step be or is that the end of the road?

Comment

Have you guys not read the newsletter that was mailed out?

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
                            Nope... Nada... Nothing.... is it out?
                            Last edited by Moe; 10 Jul 2018, 1:41 PM.
                            "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
                            ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
                              I havent recieved anything. What did it say?

Comment

Update
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X