Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There have been studies done, that with intense locomotive training the central pattern generator kicks in, which allows the person to walk, turn and stop, without a change in their lower extremities score. The people in these studies also cannot voluntarily move their legs lying down. I wonder how much of this research by Wise is kick starting the CPG due to intense rehab and nothing to do with the medication. I think we will see a clear sign of this in the US study since they will have one group with just rehab.

Comment

Timelines and predictions keep getting postponed these past 3-4 years, feels like nothing new since then.
      "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
      ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Comment

Originally posted by lunasicc42 View Post
        so Jim, Whats going on here, Whats that latest, whens some news or clinical update
        Have no idea, haven't been to work since Dec 7, sorta off the grid.

Originally posted by Moe View Post
        Timelines and predictions keep getting postponed these past 3-4 years, feels like nothing new since then.
        If clinical trials were easy, there would a lot of nonsense being tested. Hang in there.

Comment

when do you go back bro
          "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Next week, FINALLY!

Comment

Any updates about the trail that you can share with us Jim?

Comment

When I know something, will post.

Comment

Jim will you be attending tomorrows open house? Could you perhaps give us a summary of what was talked about? Especially regarding the status of the clinical train in the USA.

Comment

I shall

Comment

Thank you Jim!

Comment

Jim,
                        What’s the latest update on the trial?

Comment

Ya, this thread has been pretty quiet on the news front, Whats up
                          "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                          Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Comment

Maybe a setback happened?

Comment

Originally posted by sparky831 View Post
                              maybe a setback happened?
                              no, just remarkably little, or nothing going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky831 View Post
                                Maybe a setback happened?
                                Originally posted by Tim C. View Post
                                no, just remarkably little, or nothing going on.
                                Incorrectomundo.

The IND, now 1,500 pages, will be submitted next week.

In other news, Dr. Young formed a company that will use new technology to collect and process cord blood. Currently, the entire world supply is only enough treat a small fraction of those with SCI, not to mention other disorders. Wise will donate his share of profits to fund SCI research and trials.

Comment

Working...
                                X