Revised Version of My Spinal Cord Injury Levels and Classification Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revised Version of My Spinal Cord Injury Levels and Classification Article

I first wrote this article over 5 years ago, in response to somebody asking about how spinal cord injury levels were determined and classified. It is full of grammatical and other errors. So, I have rewritten, polished it, and put some new figures in.

http://wiseyoung.wordpress.com/spina...classification
    Last edited by Wise Young; 19 Dec 2008, 2:47 PM.

Thanks for reposting this Dr. Young. I'm going to forward the address to my family and friends and I hope it will clear up a lot of questions they have had about my injury level and other injuries in general. Thanks, Nat.
    And will you succeed? Yes! You will indeed! 98 and 3/4 percent guaranteed ... Dr. Seuss - Oh, the Places You'll Go!

Comment

Great piece. When I was injured in 1978 they didn't really get in to detailed discussions about levels of injury and measurement scales. This is very informative, detailed, yet understandable. Thanks Dr. Young.

Comment

Thank you. I printed it to read and ponder at bedtime! Thanks. Scott.

Comment

I love how it explians everything really well but also so the average "Joe" knows what it all mean, most information i find on the web might as well be written in Greek becuase i dont understand a lick of it. Thanks Wise very informative
          T6/T7 Incomplete Since June 7th 2008
          Walking part-time with KAFOs & Walker
          *Never Quit Pushing*

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endID=20290962

Comment

Thanks Wise, As Nat states, this will answer many questions.
            Dave E. C6-7 Incomp. Quad 9-06

"NEVER LOSE SIGHT OF YOUR DREAMS!"
            "THERE IS NOTHING BETTER FOR THE INSIDE OF A MAN / WOMAN THAN THE OUTSIDE OF A HORSE"

Comment

Very informative!! Thank you!
              Work like you don't need the money, dance like nobody's watching, and love like you've never been hurt, even if you broke your neck "

Comment

Working...
              X