Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1,000,000 signatures for spinal cord injury

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by RyansWife View Post
    Is this petition working? I signed it last night, posted it as my facebook status and friends have signed it, but none of the signatures have registered.
    It should be. It's still open for new signatures - the most recent was on the 27th May - did you sign since then?

    Comment


      Originally posted by carbar View Post
      It should be. It's still open for new signatures - the most recent was on the 27th May - did you sign since then?

      Yes, I signed last night and also friends have signed it since last night, too (and some even posted the link as their facebook status). Something must not be right....
      --Jodi--
      www.clausingfamily.com
      www.facebook.com/ryanclausing

      Comment


        Originally posted by RyansWife View Post
        Yes, I signed last night and also friends have signed it since last night, too (and some even posted the link as their facebook status). Something must not be right....
        Apparently when the host site is very busy it can take a couple of days for new signatures to show up on a petition. I'll check 'Signatures' again the day after tomorrow and if your names are still not there I'll put in a query to the host site to see what's happened.

        Comment


          Now my friends' signatures are showing up but mine's not on there, even though it says "
          Jodi, You signed on May 28, 2011.

          Your signature has been delivered to:
          Government leaders and health legislators worldwide"

          I added a note, I wonder if that is why?...
          --Jodi--
          www.clausingfamily.com
          www.facebook.com/ryanclausing

          Comment


            signed on 11/03/11 .Done

            Comment


              UPDATE on petition:

              It is due to expire in mid-December 2011 but can be extended by a further year. The petition has already been running for 3 years and still we haven't even reached the 10,000 signature mark despite everyone's efforts.
              It would seem to have run its course so I think it is probably time to close the petition.

              To all those who have taken part in this thread, and in particular to those who were in on it at the very beginning, what would you like to happen? Close the petition or extend it for a further year?

              Comment


                Originally posted by carbar View Post
                UPDATE on petition:

                It is due to expire in mid-December 2011 but can be extended by a further year. The petition has already been running for 3 years and still we haven't even reached the 10,000 signature mark despite everyone's efforts.
                It would seem to have run its course so I think it is probably time to close the petition.

                To all those who have taken part in this thread, and in particular to those who were in on it at the very beginning, what would you like to happen? Close the petition or extend it for a further year?
                On balance, I would think that the petition has peaked out; probably the best thing would be to close this.
                2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by carbar View Post
                  UPDATE on petition:

                  It is due to expire in mid-December 2011 but can be extended by a further year. The petition has already been running for 3 years and still we haven't even reached the 10,000 signature mark despite everyone's efforts.
                  It would seem to have run its course so I think it is probably time to close the petition.

                  To all those who have taken part in this thread, and in particular to those who were in on it at the very beginning, what would you like to happen? Close the petition or extend it for a further year?
                  --------------------------------------------

                  Is it costing to keep going

                  Does it take much up keep

                  I'm just thinking we need all awareness we can get
                  http://justadollarplease.org/

                  2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

                  "You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

                  .."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

                  Comment


                    To answer your question Leo, there are no costs involved with the Care2 petition site (which hosts our petition) but I am not sure who took out the domain name www.endparalysis.com which was set up as the direct link into the petition page, nor do I know when that comes up for renewal.

                    Comment


                      Gave it a push and a few latin colleges have signed.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by KIM View Post
                        Gave it a push and a few latin colleges have signed.
                        Your push is getting results from Spain and South America. If others give it a similar push perhaps we can really get the petition back into gear.

                        Does anyone else have an opinion on whether to renew the petition this December or let it go?

                        Comment


                          I am a new member just recently injured this year in August on a dirtbike. Where do I sign?!!!!

                          Comment


                            Wherever it is

                            Sign right above me!
                            Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. -- John Lennon

                            Comment


                              Petition:

                              www.endparalysis.com

                              Comment


                                Perhaps we can get to 10000 by the end of 2011.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X