• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Canada!

Comment

http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/n...c-25d14b18fd1f

Comment

This is great news for the global spinal cord community. Coupled with Americas President Elect, I'd say things are starting to look up. Now if we could just get SCREA & CDRPA passed, the wheels would really be in motion.
        Here's Hoping!

Comment

This new centre is really great to read more about, again congrats. -Anybody know what kind of research on regenerating there is in the pipeline?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo View Post
            A REAL VERY BIG DEAL.

Thanks to all u Canadians.
            As a Canadian I do appreciate the gratitude but The Blussom Spinal Cord Centre is not a gift from 'Canadians'. There's likely just a few Canadians who know anything about it.

It began as a vision of Rick Hansen. It was Rick and his many supporters, whom I expect come from Canada and many different countries across the globe, who actually made it happen. And a big thanks goes out to the Blussoms for their ten million dollar donation.

Comment

Sweeeeeet!!! Icord canada keeps calling my house, and when i pick up i get a click.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T12/L2 Complete - Nov. 12, 2007

Comment

What does this mean for chronics in the US? Are we allowed up there?

Comment

I doubt it
                  "It's not the despair, I can handle the despair! It's the hope!" - John Cleese

Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials. (Ox)
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Wheelz1989, ICORD called and what do they say? please give us more detail.

Tim's mom

Comment

Originally posted by Vike View Post
                      What does this mean for chronics in the US? Are we allowed up there?
                      I doubt if they'll be closing their doors to anyone, just as long as someone is paying the bills. That's my guess.
                      Last edited by Funny Walker; 21 Nov 2008, 5:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X