cell pics I am stupid help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cell pics I am stupid help

I am computer stupid. I know I try but I just don't get it. I got a new cell phone. RAZR something at my daughters insistence that it was the cool one to have. I was just glad to finally have a phone that can take pictures. Now how do I get these stupid pictures into my computer. When I hook it up with the USB cable and click on the F drive it says insert a disk. Do I need some software or what?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Theres a couple of ways. With the usb cable you need a program called Motorola phone tools. At $40 bux its a rip off. You could MMS it to your email. Another is the bluetooth usb, but i dont know if it comes with software or if youll still need to buy i prog. I'll look for some hax/shareware.
    There's
    No
    Place

Comment

Probably not the proper way but I just send them to my e-mail. But I have unlimited pictures and text messaging so not sure if that is an option for you. Quicker for me than trying to hook up cables.

Comment

I was too cheap to buy the picture plan. Maybe I should buy it for a few days? I saw the 40$ thing. What a ripoff.
        If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Comment

Originally posted by Chess
          Theres a couple of ways. With the usb cable you need a program called Motorola phone tools. At $40 bux its a rip off. You could MMS it to your email. Another is the bluetooth usb, but i dont know if it comes with software or if youll still need to buy i prog. I'll look for some hax/shareware.
          I have a Motorola phone and went to Ebay and found software for under $10.00. Attached is a link I pulled off of Ebay.
          http://search.ebay.com/search/search...are&category0=
          mike

Comment

Originally posted by mike
            I have a Motorola phone and went to Ebay and found software for under $10.00. Attached is a link I pulled off of Ebay.
            http://search.ebay.com/search/search...are&category0=
            Nice find!!! That's the route id go.
            There's
            No
            Place

Comment

Thanks for the help!!

Comment

If you have any sort of Bluetooth hub on your computer, you can dump phone pics through that into your computer. I have a Bluetooth keyboard/mouse combo with a hub and my Razr talks through that ok to download photos and upload mp3's into the phone. Free too.

Comment

Addie, did you et it set up?
                  I have a Razr and set it up with my computer (imac), in a few steps that took a couple of minutes link up. It may depend on your computer and how it sets this up, but the Razr has 'Bluetooth link', you turn on, then set to 'discoverable', I set up my computer for a new device, it finds my Razr and I connect them. Then transfer pictures. This is all free without any addtl. software or cords, etc.

Comment

I tried this today Chick. It didn't work. I ordered the software on ebay so maybe one day I'll get these pics out of my phone. C

Comment

Finally my pictures can get out of my camera here's one of my kitty for now.

Comment

Working...
                      X