No announcement yet.

Does Anyone Else Find They Lose Posts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Anyone Else Find They Lose Posts?

I've had this happen so many times (losing my work when I try to post) I've several times written responses to threads in my word processing program just so I don't have to start all over. When I go to submit my post I get a message that I'm not logged in. Of course I was when I started writing but somehow get logged out. Maybe it is something I'm doing? Anyone else experiencing the same thing?
    Injured 7-22-06, T-11 T-12 complete. [Holds up cardboard sign] "Will work for returns."
    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Have you got the "remember me" box checked when you sign in?
    You should have.

Comment

You got timed out by sitting on one page too long. It's frustrating! But there is a solution. Before you submit your post, copy it. That way, if you get timed out, you still have it to paste.

Comment

When timed out while composing a message, just log in again, your message will be posted.
        Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Faster, I had it happen yesterday too. I think itsca server burp, and the post doesn't go through.

Comment

haven't lost any due to the sight/ server ...just my own ignorance of the computer. and my fingers hiting the wrong keys if I'm not care full, mostly the mouse...is there a dummy gaurd for the exit box at the top? I'm forever hitting that.

Comment

I have also had problems several times over the last month of the site not responding or going off line for brief periods. I know Wise said they were working on the problem, but it happened again yesterday when I was trying to use the search function. It is frustrating when I have only a couple of minutes to check in.

(KLD)
              The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I have the same thing happen to me now all the time. I have never had the problem and I've been on CC for years. I'm logged in and it tells me I have to log in but I keep clicking back arrow until it gets back to my post.
                Mary
                I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
                Van Morrison

Comment

I have clicked remember me so many times also but it tells me I'm logged in and yes I've had to copy and paste on an email just in case. It's just a glench that they will work out. You know puters think for them selves sometimes.
                  Mary
                  I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
                  Van Morrison

Comment

At least now I know it's not just me...I do take a long time to do my posts and understand how I could be timed out. I will copy before I post from now in SoFla. Starting now.
                    Injured 7-22-06, T-11 T-12 complete. [Holds up cardboard sign] "Will work for returns."
                    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

I will open up a couple of tabs in Firefox when replying to a post. I will refresh the one CareCure tab that I am not working in before I post. If the site goes down I will come back later by opening a new tab and this way I am not losing any of my work.
                      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
                      --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
                      ––Paul Nussbaum
                      usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by keps
                        Have you got the "remember me" box checked when you sign in?
                        You should have.
                        Lol, I was totally on the wrong track.

Comment

Working...
                        X