Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Patonb
    No worries...

Open the files in realplayer.. Then right click the song in the "Now Playing" list and there is a "Edit Clip Info" and you can type it all there.
    Ohhh - I'm fine with ripping cds - the info comes up fine on Windows Media Player.
    It's getting the info on to cds that I burn for other people that's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by keps
      Ohhh - I'm fine with ripping cds - the info comes up fine on Windows Media Player.
      It's getting the info on to cds that I burn for other people that's the problem.
      It should stay... But I haven't burnt a music CD... or are you making a data(mp3) cd?

Comment

It should stay... But I haven't burnt a music CD... or are you making a data(mp3) cd?
        A music cd. A cd I burn will only list the tracks and artists as unknown.

Comment

Are they playing it in a cd player, or computer? Cd players might not have the capability to read the file descriptions.

Either way, i'm out of ideas, sorry.

Comment

Are they playing it in a cd player, or computer? Cd players might not have the capability to read the file descriptions.

Either way, i'm out of ideas, sorry.
            I meant a music cd a computer would read.
            Thanks for trying to help, anyway.

Comment

Working...
            X