• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha. GTA4 = welcome to the suspension of your normal life
    C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

i knew u would master 360 rhino. i dont play much in summer, some tiger woods 08 w/ my gf but its on in the winter.......
      Bike-on.com rep
      John@bike-on.com
      c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
      sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

Originally posted by fuentejps
        i knew u would master 360 rhino. i dont play much in summer, some tiger woods 08 w/ my gf but its on in the winter.......
        I just think I needed an incentive - try a rainy British summertime! It does make my right shoulder ache to play it though. Totally worth it
        C5/6 incomplete

Comment

im gonna buy a ps3..do i need a wireless adapter for my ps3 to connect to the net? last i read 40gb ps3 has built in wifi?
          The best way to predict the future is to invent it.

Comment

^ Good luck with the wireless - I could never manage it.
            My model is 40 gb too, and I'm slowly watching as the hard drive fills up with stuff I NEED and can't delete.

I have a huge ethernet cable to get me online...so I don't bother unlesss I want to get stuff from the store or do updates and stuff. And argh! ANOTHER update recently. Still, at least I managed to miss the 2.40 version, which apparently caused trouble for those who downloaded it.

Ooh, The Orange Box is so good. Portal is fabulous head-scratching puzzles. l Only had a peek at Half-Life, but what little I saw looked intriguing. Team Fortress is online multiplayer only, so dunno about that.

I haven't gone back to GTA IV yet. I know, I know - I'm abnormal.

Comment

Originally posted by ~McLovin~
              im gonna buy a ps3..do i need a wireless adapter for my ps3 to connect to the net?
              No you do not need to buy a wireless adapter. Some of the updates for the PS3 have to do with Blu-ray player and mandatory copyright protection (software).
              The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
              --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
              ––Paul Nussbaum
              usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

I'm in love with LocoRoco.

Comment

I have the 40GB and the wireless works just fine, although I'm using an ethernet cable just because it's better for streaming movies and mp3s from my PC, I can stream HD movies without any problems too using Nero MediaHome.

I really want to buy GTA IV, but I just keep putting it off.

Comment

oblivion = no sleep

Comment

oblivion = no sleep
                      That's definitely my next purchase after I've completed GTA.
                      C5/6 incomplete

Comment

Originally posted by RehabRhino
                        That's definitely my next purchase after I've completed GTA.
                        theres just so much to do, too much to do...im playing now, 24hrs straight, my eyes are square now..i think i better go sleep now. lol

Comment

Oblivion is a masterfuly made game! I've been playing it for 2 years straight. Just got Shivering Isles recently and WOW - very nice expansion. Nights of the Nine quest is nice too. Do give it a try! You'll love it! GTA 4 is my next move - and maybe a little warhammer until stargate worlds comes out.
                          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it." - Edgar Allen Poe

"If you only know your side of an issue, you know nothing." -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Comment

What are the top games u like and what are they played on?....I have playstation 2 and have not keep up with the games in a few years. My favorite is OFF ROARD FURY the original first one. The CRASH BANDICOOT were fun to play when the kids were younger. Was thinking of getting back into it for this winter. Me and my boys use to play so much I could not feel my finger tips for days after playing alot.....lol
                            Art

Comment

The Shivering Isles is an amazing expansion. I loved it more than the original story.

Comment

oblivion = no sleep
                                Give us your stats, then!

We get screwed in the UK - we can't buy the Shivering Isles expansion seperately like you can in the States. If - like me - you have the version of Oblivion which has only the Knights Of The Nine expansion, you have to buy the game again in the Game Of The Year edition (which has the Shivering Isles).

Comment

Working...
                                X