signature tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signature tags

I would like to learn how to make signature tags. Can anybody point me in the right direction??? I don't know anything about how to make them.

By what do you mean? Simply add text or what not to the signature feild.

Do you mean as an image? Use the image tags.... [img] [/ img] with the image url in between.

HERES ANOTHER disscussion on this.
    /forum/showthread.php?t=62300

Comment

Originally posted by Patonb
      By what do you mean? Simply add text or what not to the signature feild.

Do you mean as an image? Use the image tags.... [img] [/ img] with the image url in between.

HERES ANOTHER disscussion on this.
      /forum/showthread.php?t=62300
      I would like to put a name on an image. With matching color and different font. I have the images I would like to use. I would like to put my name on them.

Comment

Use any photo/image program. Just make 1 image by cut/paste and whatever...

Its fairly straight forward... you're just thinking to much.

Comment

[QUOTE=Patonb]Use any photo/image program. Just make 1 image by cut/paste and whatever...

Its fairly straight forward... you're just thinking to much.[/QUOTE
          Are there any free photo/image programs?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimi5
            Use any photo/image program. Just make 1 image by cut/paste and whatever...

Its fairly straight forward... you're just thinking to much.
            Are there any free photo/image programs?
            Actually, paint does it.. Also 3 threads down there's a disscussion, i haven't followed it, about free stuff.

I've heard of a program called gimp, perfect eh, which is a photoshop type program.

Edit** /forum/showthread.php?t=82079 it was gimp theywas talkin about.

Comment

Actually, paint does it.. Also 3 threads down there's a disscussion, i haven't followed it, about free stuff.

I've heard of a program called gimp, perfect eh, which is a photoshop type program.

Edit** /forum/showthread.php?t=82079 it was gimp theywas talkin about.
              Thanks

Comment

Working...
              X