Myspace Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Myspace Error

So since last night I've been getting an error when trying to access MySpace...AARRRGHH! It says something about redirecting too many times...WTF? Is anyone else having trouble accessing MySpace or is it just an evil conspiracy against me? I'm going through MySpace withdrawl...yeah, yeah, I'm an addict

ETA:I can go to someone's direct url fine though...like if I want to go to my myspace page www.myspace.com/broknwing75 I can do that...but I can't access my acct or mail or anything that takes a link thru just www.myspace.com
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

No problems here. Sometimes they do maintnances, maybe that's all it is.

Comment

it's not the normal maintenance error...this is an actual can't access page error..tried in safari & firefox...it's saying something about redirecting & the url has error in it when I get the error message...
      'Chelle
      L-1 inc 11/24/03

Comment

here's the url that I get by the time it's done re-directing the re-direct...

http://myspace.com/Error.aspx?ET=b77...5e046f4bd9c48b

and here's the error message I get on the page...

Safari can’t open the page.
        Too many redirects occurred trying to open “http://myspace.com/Error.aspx?ET=b77...bd9c48b”. This might occur if you open a page that is redirected to open another page which then is redirected to open the original page.

I tried to open www.myspace.com and it started redirecting all over the place....
        'Chelle
        L-1 inc 11/24/03

Comment

'Chelle, I've been on all morning.
          Be yourself!!!
          http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
          BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
          Sponsored Athlete
          http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
          www.genegvd.com

Comment

That same thing you describe has happened to me in the past. I think it's related to some maintnance things that they do. Usually would go away in couple of hours. I guess you just have to feed you other addiction for now...
            CC.

Comment

The terrorists have won. Or Y2K. One of those probably.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Honcho
                The terrorists have won. Or Y2K. One of those probably.
                Silly....you missed that I use Safari & Firefox...therefore I have a MAC...I don't need to worry 'bout Y2K silliness....
                'Chelle
                L-1 inc 11/24/03

Comment

Originally posted by Broknwing
                  Silly....you missed that I use Safari & Firefox...therefore I have a MAC...I don't need to worry 'bout Y2K silliness....
                  It was a joke, but...

MACs weren't immune to Y2K, and it wasn't just a Windows problem. I don't know why MAC users constantly need to try to point out that they are somehow superior because of the OS they use.

Comment

It was a joke, but...

MACs weren't immune to Y2K, and it wasn't just a Windows problem. I don't know why MAC users constantly need to try to point out that they are somehow superior because of the OS they use.
                    GEEZ..I was joking too...hence the smilie face and silly statements...but you couldn't see that....chill out some....I KNEW you were joking...hence why I was JOKING back....and I KNOW Macs weren't immune to Y2K....but I bought mine in 2005 so IT IS immune...no worries on a computer created 5yrs post Y2K.....I know I"m not superior...but my computer is.....
                    'Chelle
                    L-1 inc 11/24/03

Comment

It was JR. You didn't have enuff' pics of him.
                      Be yourself!!!
                      http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/vandamnwcbb/
                      BMF Sports & LiftWithoutLimits
                      Sponsored Athlete
                      http://www.bmfsports.com/ATHLETES.php
                      www.genegvd.com

Comment

Originally posted by Broknwing
                        GEEZ..I was joking too...hence the smilie face and silly statements...but you couldn't see that....chill out some
                        Easy. Sarcasm doesn't always translate over the Internet, but the 'I have a superior computer' is exactly how many MAC users respond when questioned.

Let's have a civil debate. Why do you feel a MAC is the best out there?

Comment

that's a waste of time. Apple's stuff is simply more reliable & more innovative.

that being said, I use both Windows & OS X on different machines. Different tools to do different tasks.

for general use, it's a matter of preference.

what kind of toaster do you use for your breakfast?

Comment

MACs weren't immune to Y2K, and it wasn't just a Windows problem.
                            I know it was a joke but...

Actually, the Classic Mac OS was immune to Y2K - from System 1 through to System 9. Some applications that ran on the Classic Mac OS weren't, but that's a different issue. The Classic Mac OS could render dates accurately to 2020.

Chris.
                            Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Easy. Sarcasm doesn't always translate over the Internet, but the 'I have a superior computer' is exactly how many MAC users respond when questioned.

Ahh...you're right...sarcasm doesn't translate well....

Well, being that my background is in the entertainment industry, and before that graphic design...I look at computers from a highly graphical standpoint...Video editing and graphical capabilities are much better on macs...And IF I get into audio(which I really don't like, but it's an aspect I HAVE TO consider) sound editing capability is better with mac as well...

There's always the fewer viruses argument, but I'm sure you've heard that one a thousand times....BUT I have to say that in the two years I've had this computer I've never gotten virused, the rest of my family & their pc's on the other hand...have had to completely restore their systems multiple times...

BACK ON TOPIC.....
                              Anyone with ideas as to why my myspace is non-co-operative??? WAAAAAA!!!!!!
                              'Chelle
                              L-1 inc 11/24/03

Comment

Working...
                              X