No announcement yet.

Gaming Addiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It never ceases to annoy and disturb me when shysters come in here under false pretenses to hawk their useless garbage.

Welcome to CareCure juliefittler.

I once knew a guy who had a cousin who met a man who was related to this woman by marriage whose sister's aquaintance stumbled upon an illegal alien from Paraguay and his brother hooked up with this shameless Internet spammer who once dialed a wrong number and chatted on the phone to a gal who developed a slight case of sciatica and needed to take a week off from work but she had sick days coming anyway so she didn't lose any money but she once knew a guy who had a cousin who met a man who was related to this woman by marriage whose sister's aquaintance stumbled upon an illegal alien from Paraguay and his brother hooked up with this shameless Internet spammer who once dialed a wrong number.....

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Just broke ten mil twice in the past six hours but could not break any of my high scores. The agony and the extasy, or the other way around.
      "The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder."
      J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Braggin rights

I just broke my 2nd highest high score on my "fast" pinball table with 23,619,500. That's my ninth highest score on the two tables - one, the "slower" on my HP and the other on my backup offline NEC; same game but it plays differently on the two PCs.

It's been many, many months since I broke one of my high scores and this is, ...well, gratifying.
        J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Another HS on the fast table - I came within 2 mil of my last. No need to congratulate me.
          J.B.S.Haldane

Comment

Working...
          X