Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9

As much as I like Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9, it freezes up a little too often for my liking
    Tetraplegic & Spinal Injury Site

that ain't no lie

you are not kidding Ironside I am so fed up with 9 I am thinking of going back to 8. Bill

Comment

How much RAM do you guys have? Whats your OS? I'm supprized your the first negative comments I've heard, though personally, you need at least 1 gig of RAM to get your moneys worth out of it. EF

Comment

Nuance did release a patch (DNS 9 Update A) in mid-November 2006 to resolve the lockup or freezing issue in Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.0. Nuance has recently come out with Service Pack 1, for Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9.0. It is my understanding that you need to uninstall DNS 9 Update A, before you install, DNS 9 SP 1. You can uninstall DNS 9 Update A, by going to Add or Remove Programs. Nuance has posted some information about the freezing issue along with instructions for Dragon NaturallySpeaking Service Pack 1 and I would recommend you visit this forum for more information on DNS 9 SP1. There have been problems with DNS 9 SP1 and I don't plan on being an early adopter. I am not having any problems with DNS 9 and maybe Nuance has fixed all the bugs with DNS 9 SP1 but I am not 100% certain.
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
        X