Laptops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laptops

Who else has one? My grandparents got me one while I was in the rehab hospital and I love it. What kind do you guys have? I have a Dell Inspiron B130

Aircraft Aluminum Powermac 17" yep, I'm a Mac geek....but D*MN I have a kick a** computer....and I bet it weighs less than yers
    'Chelle
    L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

Apple geek as well ...ibook 12 inch with all the upgrades and a couple extra whisles and bells added after

Comment

ThinkPad T40.

I worked for IBM a while back and got a ThinkPad as my regular computer. Compared to the Dell laptops my current company uses, the TP is light, powerful, and very sturdy.

Comment

Hi Derek
          I got the Dell XPS Inspiron m140. I like mine too. I especially like the fact with wireless connection I can go all over the house yard and still have my internet.
          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

My boyfriend got me a Sony Vaio when I was in ICU. I love it.

Meag.

Comment

HP zv6170: 3800+, 100G HD, 1G ram. 17"ws

Comment

15" G4 1GB powerbook.
                http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

Got an HP LiveStrong edition for X-mas while I was in Touro. Haven't put it down since.
                  "For only the truth which edifies is truth for you."

-Søren Kierkegaard

http://www.myspace.com/zosoninjitsu

Comment

I was never on the computer prior to injury and then when I was in hospital my uncle bought me a laptop. Emachines. Now Im hooked!
                    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Dell Inspiron 8600

Comment

Funny how lots of people started with laptops in the hospital. I ordered my first laptop, a Dell 8200, when in rehab, needed my internet fix! Right now I have a Dell XPS M170 at home, and a Dell 8600 in my drawer at work to do some daytrading on.

Comment

my first laptop came after my second injury. I wasn't able to sit up at my desk, so Boog bought me a Sony Vaio. My first windoze computer. After 6 months of fighting with it, I used my income tax return to buy my powerbook.
                          http://official-linerider.com/index.html

Comment

Powerbook G4. Thinkpad T43.
                            Daniel

Comment

Working...
                            X