macOS voice control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

macOS voice control

Is anybody using macOS's voice control? If so, are you able to click on links in Google Chrome speaking "Show Numbers?" Also, can you dictate text off-line? Does it learn to adapt to your speech patterns the same way that Dragon does?

I use voice control on my iPhone and my iPad every single day. It is amazing. I pretty much have the numbers on at all times, you say show Numbers continuously so they are always there to select things. If there's something you can't select with numbers you can say show grid, and it will split your screen into zones with numbers, say a number and it will split that specific zone into numbers and you can do that a few times if you want to select or click small things, just say tap (Number) to click that area of the screen. There's little quirks here and there but it works pretty seamlessly. If you notice an issue you can always tell it to go to sleep and then wake up to refresh. Being a quad it has helped tremendously. It does not adapt to your voice as far as I know, but using the numbers and the grids I can do pretty much everything.

Comment

Are you folks also using it for dictation? I am still using an old version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking on OS X, but I know that my days are limited.

Comment

Working...
      X